7年用户 184经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何理解Harmony的程序框架及其运作方式

请问,和声有什么文档或章节,解释和声程序框架和C文件是什么?程序启动后如何运行?我只知道和声是一种状态机器结构,但具体的过程仍然不清楚。谢谢。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Excuse me,
what document or chapter does HARMony have, explain the Harmony program framework, and what C files are produced? How does the program run after booting? I only know that Harmony is a state machine structure, but the detailed process is still not clear.

Thanks.

回帖(2)

李贞

2018-9-10 16:00:30
嗨,PSIR,你可以找到非常详细的信息在整个和声框架从和谐帮助称为“MPLAB®和谐帮助-了解MPLAB和谐”。它解释了所有系统生成的文件只是谷歌它,你会发现一个PDF文件。在MPLAIDE中也有帮助。每当你使用Orthor配置器配置你的项目时,你可以使用右边的帮助条。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi PSIR,

You can find very detailed information on the entire harmony framework from the harmony help called
"MPLAB® Harmony Help - Understanding MPLAB Harmony". It explains all the system generated files just google it and you will find a pdf file.

There is also help in mplab ide whenever you configure your project using  harmony configurator a help bar pops up on the right which you can use. 

举报

杨斌

2018-9-10 16:19:32
虽然和谐是惊人的,它确实有一些错误。我试图建立一个A2D转换器,它运行非常缓慢,尽管设置的速度和谐,真的很快。最后,我不得不进入A2D寄存器自己,并设置为最快的速度。我也有麻烦的和谐USB总线不工作。和声告诉我时钟设置为48兆赫,并且正确。经过大量的工作,我后来发现它没有正确设置,PLL时钟寄存器中的一个被设置错了。当有很多硬件和软件变量用于工作时,你需要的最后一件事就是你的软件工具在播放。大约一年前,我买了一个微软以太网接口PCB。我把它设置了很多次,却不能让它工作。最后我联系了Microchip,他们提出了一些建议,没有一个是有效的。最后,微芯片不得不承认PCB有“问题”,不适用于ETH。厄内特

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

While Harmony is amazing it does have a few bugs.

I tried to set up an A2D converter and it ran very slowly despite setting up speed in harmony to be really fast.
In the end I had to go into A2D registers myself and set it to fastest speed.

I also had trouble with a Harmony USB bus not working. Harmony told me the clock was set to 48MHz and correct.
After lots of work I later found it wasn't set right and one of the PLL clock registers had been set wrong.
When there are so many variables in hardware and software for something to work the last thing you need is your software tools playing up.

About a year ago I bought in a Microsoft ethernet interface pcb.
I set it up with Harmony many times and could never get it to work.
In the end I contacted Microchip and they made a few suggestions none of which worked.
In the end Microchip had to admit the pcb had "issues" and wouldn't work with ethernet.

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分