英伟达
直播中

张百玲

7年用户 231经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

VDI使用M10-影响和操作方法在Windows 10中禁用硬件加速

所以这是一个奇怪的用例我敢肯定 - 但在这里:
我想知道是否可行/可能使用M10(vDGA,或带有M10-1B,M10-4Q或M10-8Q配置文件的vGPU)为VM提供4x 1920x1200显示器,但是客户操作系统中没有
防止虚拟GPU允许DirectX或OpenGL加速。
我已经尝试添加注册表设置:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER  SOFTWARE 微软 Avalon.Graphics]
“DisableHWAcceleration”= DWORD:00000001
但重新启动后,它似乎无法正常工作。
一点背景:
我们正在尝试虚拟化工作站,每个工作站具有4x 1920x1200显示器。
我们希望每台服务器获得8个工作站的密度;
每台服务器都配有Dual Tesla M10和双Teradici Apex 2800 PCoIP加速器。
每个Workstation VM都将Windows 10作为来宾操作系统,并运行完全软件渲染的Java应用程序以及Office 2016(主要是Excel)。
此外,每个工作站都将具有Activu Advanced Agent for the-the-Glass录制。
Activu有2种捕获模式:软件和硬件。
软件模式是理想的(仅传输帧之间的像素差异,降低CPU利用率和网络带宽)。
硬件捕获/编码整个桌面(3840x2400分辨率)。
根据Activu的说法,如果任何应用程序使用DirectX或OpenGL,则必须使用硬件。
我们提供软件捕获功能,但只有在不使用OpenGL和DirectX时才有效。
谢谢阅读;
您可以提供的任何帮助都非常感谢。
您可以提供的任何帮助表示赞赏。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

So this is a an odd use case I'm sure -- but here it goes:

I'm wondering if it is feasible/possible to use the M10 (vDGA, or vGPU w/ a M10-1B, M10-4Q or M10-8Q profile) to provide the 4x 1920x1200 displays to VMs but w/in the guest OS prevent the virtual GPU from ever allowing DirectX or OpenGL acceleration.

I've tried adding the registry setting:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREMicrosoftAvalon.Graphics]
"DisableHWAcceleration"=dword:00000001

but after reboot, it does not seem to work.

A bit of Background:

We are attempting to Virtualize Workstations, each w/ 4x 1920x1200 displays.  We would like to get a density of 8 Workstations per server; each server has Dual Tesla M10 and Dual Teradici Apex 2800 PCoIP accelerators.  

Each Workstation VM will have Windows 10 as a guest OS and run a java application entirely software rendered as well as Office 2016 (Excel, primarily).  Additionally, each workstation will have Activu Advanced Agent for Off-the-Glass recording.  

Activu has 2 Capture Modes:  Software and Hardware.  Software mode is ideal (only transmits pixel differences between frames w/ reduces CPU utilization and Network bandwidth).  Hardware captures / encodes the entire desktop (3840x2400 resolution).  According to Activu, Hardware MUST be used if any application is using DirectX or OpenGL.  

We'd perfer Software Capturing but that only works if OpenGL and DirectX is not used.

Thanks for reading; Any help you can provide is truly appreciated.
Any help you can provide is appreciated.

回帖(1)

王文娥

2018-9-10 17:25:27
从来没有这样的要求。
我认为这不起作用,我想知道为什么不使用硬件加速。
这就是GPU的功能,因此您的请求非常奇怪。
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Never had this kind of request. I don't think that works and I'm wondering why not just using HW acceleration. This is what the GPU does and therefore your request is pretty strange.

Regards

Simon
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分