[问答]

怎么合并W2012R2下的4个GRID K1单元的性能

请非常友好,如果有可能以某种方式统一或合并W2012R2下的4个GRID K1单元的性能,请告诉我。
场景:W2012R2,nVidia GRID K1,系统中有4个独立的图形卡。
是否有可能如何实现W2012与这4张卡一起使用?
或者它是不可能的,需要一些Quadro系列卡,非常感谢回复

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Please be so kind and let me know if is possible somehow unify or merge the performance of 4 GRID K1 units under W2012R2.
Scenario: W2012R2, nVidia GRID K1, in system are 4 independent graphic cards.
Is any possibility how to achieve that W2012 works with this 4 cards as 1 unit?
Or it isnt possible and is needed some Quadro series card, thanks a lot for reply

回帖(8)

肖晓新

2018-9-26 15:37:11
你能解释一下你要做什么,因为这会影响答案。
你打算在服务器上运行什么?
RDSH,Citrix XenApp,还有别的吗?
顺便说一句,将4 K1卡安装到服务器机箱中是不可能的,也没有OEM提供它。
或者你指的是一张卡上的4个GPU?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Can you explain what you're trying to do as that will affect the answer.

What are you planning to run on the server? RDSH, Citrix XenApp, something else?

BTW, it's not possible to fit 4 K1 cards into a server chassis and no OEM offers it. OR are you referring to the 4 GPU's on a single card?
举报

蔡鼎瑾

2018-9-26 15:54:49
亲爱的杰森,
非常感谢回复,我试着说清楚:RDSH用于基于会话的远程桌面,而不是一台服务器中的4 K1卡。
一台服务器上运行一块GRID K1卡,运行W2012,设备管理器中有4台图形设备 - 与该卡上的四块GPU相关,连接用户(远程桌面)只使用系统中的四块图形卡中的一块。
如果我能以某种方式统一并使用所有4 GPU的性能,我会很高兴,现在只有4中的一个忙。
我没有找到任何方法如何做到这一点,我认为只有解决方案是使用一些Quadro K系列卡,为此应用程序。
问候
MIB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Dear Jason,

thanks a lot for reply, I try to make it clear: RDSH for session based remote desktop, not 4 K1 cards in one server. one GRID  K1 card in one server, W2012 running on it, and in device manager is 4 graphic devices - related to four GPUs on that sigle card, connected users(remote desktop) are using only one of this four graphic cards in system. I would be happy if I could somehow unify and use performance of all 4 GPU, now only 1 of 4 is busy. I didnt find any way how to do it, and I think that only solution is use some Quadro K series card, for this application.

regards

MiB
举报

乔飞

2018-9-26 16:07:26
您所看到的是操作系统处理工作负载放置的方式。
操作系统的一个限制是,它只会将图形工作负载放在它看作主要GPU的位置,因此是第一个K1 GPU。
您看到的GPU是否以100%的速度运行?
您还应该知道,除非您正在运行RemoteFX,否则远程会话将无法看到GPU加速。
Citrix有一些实验性代码允许在GPU上循环使用DirectX工作负载,但这需要XenApp。
如果您可以选择支持直通(XenServer,vSphere或KVM)的虚拟机管理程序,那么您可以配置4个虚拟机,每个虚拟机都有一个GPU。
虽然Hyper-V不支持这一点,但它有一个替代解决方案,但微软不支持它用于RDSH
如果这些不是一个选项,你不能虚拟化,那么你是正确的,你需要一个大小合适的Quadro卡。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

What you're seeing is the way that the OS is handling the placement of the workloads. It's a limitation in the OS that it will only place the graphics workload on what it see's as the primary GPU, so the first of the K1 GPU's.

Is the GPU you're seeing load on running at 100%?

You should also be aware that unless you're running RemoteFX, the remote session will not see GPU acceleration.

Citrix have some experimental code for allowing round robin use of DirectX workloads across the GPU's, but that will require XenApp.  

If you have the option of a hypervisor that supports passthrough (XenServer, vSphere or KVM) then you could configure 4 VM's each with one GPU. Hyper-V doesn't support this though, it has an alternate solution but Microsoft doesn't support it for RDSH

If these aren't an option and you can't virtualise then you're correct, you'll need a good sized Quadro card.
举报

李晓鹏

2018-9-26 16:14:19
我也有兴趣结合两个网格启用卡的功能。
它可能是K或M系列,没关系,因为我目前正在考虑购买一台带有2张卡的服务器,但我怀疑它不能为我的应用和需求提供足够的渲染能力。
基本上,我正在研究大型文件来创建科学可视化并使用Paraview,Catalyst进行现场可视化,我在戴尔T620服务器上安装了Quadro K5200,至少我希望从支持Grid的卡获得相同水平的功率
有远程可视化支持,但根据他们的规格,单卡很难获得足够的性能。
无论如何,你能用你的经验拓宽我。
你有什么建议吗?
问候,
--ufuk

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am also interested in combining the power of two grid enabled card. It could be K or M series, it does not matter because i am currently considering to buy a server with 2 cards on it but i have some doubt that it won't deliver enough rendering power for my application and needs. Basically, i am working on large files to create scientific visualisations and performing in-situ visualisation using Paraview, Catalyst and i had a Quadro K5200 installed on Dell T620 server and at least i am expecting to get same level of power from the Grid enabled cards with remote visualisation support but according to their specs, it is hard to get enough performance from single card. Anyway, could you widen me with your experience. Do you have any suggestion about it.

Regards,

--ufuk
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分