英伟达
直播中

徐敏

7年用户 158经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

使用Tesla M60安装裸机Windows 2016 Server

嗨 - 找不到非vGPU问题的正确william hill官网 ,但我在戴尔R730上安装了Windows Server 2016 ibstall,安装驱动程序后系统似乎认识到安装了M60。
它计划通过RDP专门访问服务器,但我想确保我使用M60作为我的显示驱动程序 - 我需要做什么特别的事情,或者我也可以发布其他william hill官网 。
谢谢,
PV

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi - Couldn't find the proper forum for a non vGPU issue, but I've got a Windows Server 2016 ibstall on a Dell R730 and after installing the driver the system appears to recognize that the M60 is installed.

The plan it to access the server exclusively over RDP but I want to make sure I'm using the M60 as my Display driver - Is there anything special I need to do, or another forum I can post this too.

Thx,

PV

回帖(1)

李中宏

2018-9-27 16:00:19
*剪断*
在Windows Server 2016和Windows Server 2012上,RD会话主机服务器上的远程桌面服务(RDS)会话使用Microsoft Basic Render Driver作为默认适配器。
要在Windows Server 2012上的RDS会话中使用GPU,请在组策略中为所有远程桌面服务会话启用使用硬件默认图形适配器设置本地计算机策略>计算机配置>管理模板> Windows组件>远程桌面服务>远程桌面
会话主机>远程会话环境。
*剪断*

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

*snip*
On Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012, Remote Desktop Services (RDS) sessions on the RD Session Host server use the Microsoft Basic Render Driver as the default adapter. To use the GPU in RDS sessions on Windows Server 2012, enable the Use the hardware default graphics adapter for all Remote Desktop Services sessions setting in the group policy Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host > Remote Session Environment.
*snip*
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分