7年用户 159经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

在passthrough中使用GPU进行测试

我在xenserver 6.2 SP1上的传递模式中有K2,我正在尝试确定我的应用程序如何强调GPU。
我添加了nvidia WMI包,但是对于我关心的所有GPU值,例如内存和%GPU,windows perf监视器仍显示0。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have K2 in pass through mode on xenserver 6.2 SP1 and am trying to determine how my applications are stressing the GPU. I added the nvidia WMI pack, but windows perf monitor still shows 0 for all the GPU values I care about, such as memory and % GPU.

回帖(14)

刘宇

2018-10-10 16:23:34
我忘了添加nvidia-smi在Windows上Vm也没有显示太多数据,因为WDDM禁止它获取GPU内存使用。
当我有12个用户使用NASA worldwind客户端登录时,GPU使用率显示为0%,我怀疑这一点。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I forgot to add that nvidia-smi on the windows Vm does not show much data either, because WDDM is prohibitnig it from getting GPU memory usage. GPU usage shows 0%, which I doubt, when i have 12 users logged in with a NASA worldwind client.
举报

陆英史

2018-10-10 16:43:17
嗨威廉,
你能否确认你没有使用vGPU的驱动程序。
如果你是,你可以从这里切换到直通驱动程序。
http://www.nvidia.co.uk/download/driverResults.aspx/78323/en-uk

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi William,

Can you confirm that you're not using the driver for vGPU.

If you are, can you switch to the passthrough driver from here.

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/download/driverResults.aspx/78323/en-uk
举报

李维洲

2018-10-10 16:56:00
是的,我使用的是vGPU驱动程序332.83。
我需要vGPU使用Xenapp将GPU切片,以便将应用程序分发给尽可能多的用户。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Yes, I am using the vGPU driver 332.83.  I need vGPU to slice the GPU up with Xenapp to distribute the application to as many users as possible.
举报

曹玥

2018-10-10 17:06:55
威廉,我不知道你如何配置这个。
如果您使用的是pass-thru,那么请为您的操作系统使用普通的NVIDIA驱动程序(Jason提供了上面的链接),这会将GPU固定到运行XenApp的客户端,并为其提供该GPU的全部性能。
或者您是否在XenServer上使用vGPU来共享GPU?
需要说明的是,vGPU与pass-thru不同,我认为XenApp不支持。
无论如何,双重共享(vGPU首先共享GPU,然后XenApp再次共享它)从性能角度来看并没有多大意义。
如果您能提供更多细节,我们可以为您进一步深入研究。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

William, I am unclear on how you have this configured.  If you are using pass-thru then use the normal NVIDIA driver for your OS (Jason provided a link above), this pins the GPU to that guest running XenApp and gives it the full performance of that GPU.  Or are you using vGPU on XenServer to share out the GPUs?  To be clear, vGPU is not the same as pass-thru, and I don't believe is supported with XenApp.  Regardless, double sharing (vGPU shares the GPU first, then XenApp shares it again) does not make a ton of sense from a performance stand point.  If you could provide more detail we can dig into this further for you.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分