将VDA安装到虚拟机上时,它“知道”是安装Desktop-class还是Server-class VDA。
服务器级VDA不提供HDX 3D PRO选项。
我可以在Server2008 R2上运行AutoCad,并利用GPU加速吗?
- 我的vm需要是Windows7吗?
退后一步,我的基本要求是我向客户提供AutoCad客户端,他们可以在那里查看&
使用[尽可能接近]桌面性能旋转图纸。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Greetings;    I'm a new-comer to XenDesktop; I've got a deployment in-the-works right now, and had a question or two.   I'd been having trouble getting answers, but maybe someone here can help.  When you install the VDA onto a virtual machine, it 'knows' whether to install the Desktop-class or Server-class VDA.   The HDX 3D PRO option is not present for the server-class VDA.   Can I run AutoCad on Server2008 R2, and have it take advantage of the GPU acceleration?  --Or does my vm need to be Windows7?

To take a step back, my base requirement is that I supply an AutoCad client to our customers where they can view & rotate drawings with [as close to] a desktop performance as possible.

回帖(2)

h1654155275.5835

2018-10-8 14:25:09
嗨...
您有两种不同的选择。
您可以以直通模式(独立或作为XenApp安装)运行Windows服务器,在这种情况下,它需要驱动程序作为GPU(NVGRID系列),或者如果作为VM桌面运行,每个使用vGPU,它需要一个不同的驱动程序,
将与XenServer 6.2或6.5的下拉菜单部分(NVIDIA vGPU)中的XenServer捆绑在一起。
您需要单独安装VM驱动程序以及XenServer驱动程序。
GPU版本可以独立运行,不仅支持GRID,还支持许多不同的GPU,或者您可以在XenServer下将其作为VM运行,在这种情况下,您需要安装XenServer部分以便正确运行
将GPU直通分配给VM。
所有下载都在
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us。
需要哪些驱动程序的组合有点令人困惑。
至于偏好,一切都取决于。
如果你想要为每个桌面提供专用的,有保证的GPU数量,那么vGPU选项可能是更好的选择。
如果你希望任何人能够在不那么繁忙或更少的时候利用具有更多可用功率的GPU,那么GPU直通可能更适合。
有多个工程师可以分配,你甚至可以将两者结合起来。
至于AutoCAD,它的工作方式很好。
另请参阅http://blogs.citrix.com/2014/05/28/configuring-virtualised-autodesk-and-similar-applications-including-xenapp-gpu-sharing-中有关GPU直通AutoDesk应用程序的特定文章。
and-tools-for-sanity-checking-directxopengl-usage /?_ ga = 1.146046580.1558783495.1433165527(感谢那篇文章,Rachel!)。
您可以支持多少个实例将再次依赖于VGPU,如何分配分配,或者在GPU直通的情况下,依赖于不同用户可能同时执行的操作。
最好的祝福,

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi...
You have two different options. You can run the Windows server in passthrough mode (standalone or as a XenApp instalnce) in which case it will need a driver as a GPU (NVGRID Series) or if run as VM desktops using a vGPU for each, it needs a different driver that will be bundled with the XenServer in that dropdown menu section (NVIDIA vGPU) for XenServer 6.2 or 6.5. You need to install the VM driver as well as the XenServer drivers separately.
The GPU version can be run either standalone and with support for not just the GRID, but a number of different GPUs, or you can run it as a VM under XenServer in which case you'd want to install the XenServer portion so you can properly assign GPU passthrough to the VM.  All the downloads are are at
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us. The combinations of what drivers are needed are a bit confusing.
As to preference, it all depends. Id you want a dedicated, guaranteed amount of GPU available to each desktop, the vGPU option might be a better bet. If you want anyone to be able to take advantage of a GPU with more power available when not so busy or less if so, then GPU passthrough may be a better fit. With multiple engiens to assign, you can even have a combination of the two. As to AutoCAD specifically, it works fine both ways. See also for sure this specific article on AutoDesk applications for GPU passthrough at http://blogs.citrix.com/2014/05/28/configuring-virtualised-autodesk-and-similar-applications-including-xenapp-gpu-sharing-and-tools-for-sanity-checking-directxopengl-usage/?_ga=1.146046580.1558783495.1433165527 (thanks for that article, Rachel!).
How many instances you can support will again depend in the case of VGPUs, how you carve up the allocations, or in the case of GPU passthrough, on what different users all might be doing at the same time.
Best regards,
举报

邓莎

2018-10-8 14:43:37
嗨e070924,
简而言之:
那是应该的
是的,你可以
不,不
您需要安装2008 R2 SP1并在安装VDA后添加以下密钥:
HKLM  SOFTWARE  Citrix  CtxHook  AppInit_Dlls  Multiple Monitor Hook
“EnableWPFHook”= dword:00000001
HKLM  SOFTWARE  Wow6432Node 思杰 CtxHook
AppInit_Dlls  Multiple Monitor Hook
“EnableWPFHook”= dword:00000001
除此之外,通过正常的设置,你可能会有很好的表现。
请记住,在基于会话的环境中,有一个特定的许可证可用于AutoCAD。
如果您希望稍后调整帮助,请给我一个PM,由于其动画十字准线,AutoCAD对延迟敏感,因此用户和服务器之间的联网尤为重要。
祝你好运!
托尼

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi e070924,

In short:
1. That is as it should
2. Yes you can
3. No it doesn't

You'll need 2008 R2 with SP1 installed and add the following keys after VDA installation:

HKLMSOFTWARECitrixCtxHookAppInit_Dlls Multiple Monitor Hook
"EnableWPFHook” =dword:00000001

HKLMSOFTWAREWow6432NodeCitrixCtxHook
AppInit_DllsMultiple Monitor Hook
”EnableWPFHook” =dword:00000001

Besides that, go through the normal setup and you'll probably have good performance. Remember that there is a specific license to use for AutoCAD in a session based environment.

Drop me a PM if you want help tweaking later on, AutoCAD is latency sensitive due to its animated crosshair so the networking between the user and the servers are especially important to consider.

Best of luck!

Tony
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分