Nvidia Grid(版本6.2)安装没有问题,除了重启以完成Windows符号上的安装冻结。
我们已经将Windows修补到最新级别,尝试了旧版本的vgpu驱动程序,但问题仍然存在。
在重新启动以完成安装之前,M10将出现在设备管理器中。
有任何想法吗?
谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

We have a Dell R740 with two Tesla M10 cards.  The Nvidia Grid (version 6.2) installs without issue except the reboot to complete the install freezes on the windows symbol.

We have have patched windows to the latest level, tried an older version of vgpu driver and still the same issue.

Prior to rebooting to complete the install the M10s appear in the device manager.

Any ideas?

Thanks

回帖(6)

毛微

2018-10-8 14:34:22
你好
您使用的是哪个管理程序?
如果您通过Hypervisors VM控制台观察VM,那么一旦安装了GPU驱动程序,VM通常会在此时冻结,这是正常行为。
确保在VM上启用了RDP,以便在安装GPU驱动程序后远程连接。
问候

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi

Which Hypervisor are you using?

If you're watching the VM through the Hypervisors VM Console, then the VMs normally freeze at that point once the GPU driver has been installed, this is normal behavior. Make sure you have RDP enabled on the VM so you can connect remotely after the GPU driver has been installed.

Regards

Ben
举报

刘岩丘

2018-10-8 14:49:54
嗨,
这是在主机操作系统上安装网格软件,安装后重新启动以完成安装。
它在到达Windows登录之前冻结。
我已经完成了Server 2016的全新安装,没有设置hypervision角色,但问题仍然存在
谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

This is the installation of the grid software on the host OS and the post install reboot to complete the install.

It freezes just before reaching the windows login.

Ive done a clean install of Server 2016 with no hypervision role setup and still the same issue

Thanks
举报

牛晓渊

2018-10-8 15:05:17
PS我们将在解决此问题后使用HyperV直接连接
我尝试过更改所有内存I / O选项(56TB,12TB和512GB)选项

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

PS we will be using HyperV direct attach once we have solved this problem

I have tried change all Memory I/O options (56TB, 12TB and 512GB) options as well
举报

肖青

2018-10-8 15:11:14
你好
对不起,我从未使用过Hyper-V,所以不知道需要什么。
任何其他支持的平台,然后我可以帮助,但不是Hyper-V我很害怕。
问候

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi

Sorry, I've never used Hyper-V, so no idea what's required. Any of the other supported platforms, then I could help, but not Hyper-V I'm affraid.

Regards

Ben
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分