胡文娅

7年用户 239经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

在Visual Studio中使用82357A应该在源代码中导入哪些库?

亲爱的专家,我是使用Visual Studio 2013的新手。现在我尝试使用82357A GPIB与我的设备进行通信
我搜索谷歌,有关如何在Vb.net中使用82357A的信息很少。
我应该在源代码中导入哪些库?
像“Imports NationalInstruments.NI4882”这样的东西有没有我能找到的示例代码?
非常感谢,

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Dear Experts,

I am a rookie in using Visual studio 2013. Right now I try to use 82357A GPIB to communicate with my equipment.
I search on google, there is few information how to use 82357A in Vb.net.  
What library I should imports in my source code?  
something like "Imports NationalInstruments.NI4882 "
Is there any sample code I can find?

Thanks a lot,  

回帖(3)

杜文渊

2018-11-7 10:20:06
嗨James,首先,从www.keysight.com/find/iosuite下载并安装Keysight IO Libraries Suite。
这将为82357A提供I / O API和驱动程序。
接下来打开Keysight Connection Expert,找到已连接到82357A的仪器(应自动检测并识别它)。
查找“VISA地址”,即您将如何连接仪器。
最后,查看附件,了解使用VB.NET 2013与VISA和VISA COM控制仪器的分步说明。
你用的是什么乐器?
我想把这个帖子移到一个更合适的william hill官网 区域,它在ADSwilliam hill官网 上有点丢失......

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi James,

First, go download and install the Keysight IO Libraries Suite from www.keysight.com/find/iosuite. That will provide the I/O API and driver for the 82357A.

Next open Keysight Connection Expert and find the instrument that you have attached to the 82357A (it should be automatically detected and identified). Looks for the "VISA Address", that is how you will get connected to the instrument.

Finally, check out the attachment for step-by-step instructions on using VB.NET 2013 with VISA and VISA COM to control your instrument. 

What instrument are you using? I'd like to get this thread moved to a more appropriate forum area, it kind of got lost here in the ADS forum...

附件

举报

康根

2018-11-7 10:35:52
引用: MAX_zuo 发表于 2018-11-7 08:58
嗨James,首先,从www.keysight.com/find/iosuite下载并安装Keysight IO Libraries Suite。
这将为82357A提供I / O API和驱动程序。
接下来打开Keysight Connection Expert,找到已连接到82357A的仪器(应自动检测并识别它)。

刚遇到这个帖子。
感谢您附上的文档,但它还远远不够。
我一直在.NET平台上使用IO库多年,并且一直对.NET对象完全缺乏文档感到沮丧。
我非常希望看到一个专门用于IO库本身的支持william hill官网 ,特别是在.NET平台上,这肯定是每个在这个级别工作的开发人员现在都在使用的。
目前,我正在尝试设置一台仪器(6813B交流电源/分析仪),以便在完成LIST操作时生成SRQ,然后将SRQ捕获到我的应用程序中。
我在文档5989-6338EN.pdf中找到了一个非常简单的例子来做类似的事情,并在该例子上建模了一些代码。
但我无法让它工作,该文件已有多年历史,我找不到任何其他可能有用的文档。
鉴于Agilent / .Keysight不断开发库并发布新的更好的版本,我发现这个遗漏非常奇怪。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Just came across this thread. Thanks for the attached document, but it does not go nearly far enough.  I have been using the IO Libraries on the .NET platform for many years, and have been constantly frustrated at the total lack of documentation on the .NET objects.  I would very much like to see a support forum dedicated to the IO Libraries themselves, especially on the .NET platform, which is surely what every developer working at this level would now be using.

At the moment I am trying to set up an instrument (a 6813B AC Power Source/Analyser) to generate an SRQ when it completes a LIST operation, and then trap the SRQs in my application. I have found one very simple example that does something similar, in document 5989-6338EN.pdf, and have modelled some code on that example.  But I cannot get it to work, the document is many years old, and I cannot find any other documentation that might help.  Given that Agilent/.Keysight keeps developing the libraries and releasing new and better versions, I find this omission very strange.
举报

杨梅

2018-11-7 10:48:19
引用: xj1223726587 发表于 2018-11-7 09:14
刚遇到这个帖子。
感谢您附上的文档,但它还远远不够。
我一直在.NET平台上使用IO库多年,并且一直对.NET对象完全缺乏文档感到沮丧。

您好,如果您共享代码,我可以帮助您排除故障。
如果您不想在william hill官网 上分享,请发送电子邮件至connectivity.support@keysight.com编辑:lhornburg于2015年3月5日上午11:31

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

If you share your code, I can help you troubleshoot.  If you don't want to share on the forum, email us at connectivity.support@keysight.com

Edited by: lhornburg on Mar 5, 2015 11:31 AM
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分