Microchip
直播中

刘颖

7年用户 179经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

PIC24/PIC18波形发生器

大家好!我正忙于设计一个波形发生器来产生基本的信号,比如正弦、SAW、tiL和SQL。我只想在我的设置上输入一些。我正在考虑使用PIC18来完成除了产生信号以外的所有任务。这包括管理LCD,旋转编码器,数字电位器和按钮。我将让PIC24输出位配置到我的电阻梯形(DAC)来产生信号。我想我可以通过UART或一些东西从PIC18发送命令。我选择了这样做,所以我可以得到一个数兆赫兹的信号,因为PIC24不必浪费时间刷新CD或轮询I/O引脚。不过,这感觉就像是浪费了PIC24。有什么想法吗?谢谢你的帮助!

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hello everyone!

I'm busy designing a waveform generator to produce basic signals like sine, saw, tri and sq. I just wanted some input on my setup.

I am considering using a pic18 for all tasks other than producing signal. That includes managing the LCD, rotary encoders, digital potentiometers and push buttons.
I was going to have the pic24 output the bit configurations to my resistor ladder(DAC) to produce the signal. I figure I could send it commands from the pic18 via UART or something.

I chose this so I could get a signal of several Mhz as the pic24 would not have to waste time refreshing the LCD or polling the I/O pins. Still, it feels like a waste of pic24.

Any thoughts?
I appreciate your help!

回帖(19)

吴键洪

2018-11-12 11:56:02
我看不出PIC24有什么需要。PIC18的运行速度有多快,你想在DAC上使用什么样的采样率?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I don't see any need for the PIC24.
How fast will your PIC18 be running, and what sampling rate do you want to use on your DAC?

举报

周宇

2018-11-12 12:15:58
我想把PIC18的时钟和内部RC时钟一样快,我相信这是64兆赫。我希望能以高达几个兆赫的采样率,但我没有任何预期的速率。我正在使用一个12位的R 2R电阻梯和一个运算放大器,所以它也将取决于。我有28针PDIP,所以I/O引脚的数量我也可以关注。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I'm trying to clock the PIC18 as fast as the internal RC clock will go which I believe is 64 Mhz.
I was hoping to go as high as several Mhz for the sampling rate but I do not have any intended rate. I am using a 12 bit r-2r resistor ladder and an opamp so it will depend on that as well.

I have the 28 pin PDIP so the number of I/O pins I have available is also of concern.
举报

吴键洪

2018-11-12 12:25:49
你有特殊的PIC18吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Do you have a particular PIC18 in mind?

举报

周宇

2018-11-12 12:41:06
我很抱歉,我很模糊。我买了PIC18F26K40,已经通过SPI、1旋转编码器和1按钮安装了LCD。我担心的是,因为LCD和其他I/O引脚执行任务所需的时间,我将不能获得足够快的频率用于我的信号。我知道PIC24可以用PLL达到96MHz。也许这将是一个更好的选择,包括在一个MCU这一切?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I'm sorry for being so vague.

I bought the PIC18F26K40 and have already setup the LCD via SPI, 1 rotary encoder and 1 push button.
My concern is that because of the time it will take to perform tasks for the LCD and other I/O pins, I wont be able to get a fast enough frequency for my signals.

I know the PIC24 can hit up to 96Mhz with PLL. Maybe that will be a better option to include all this in one MCU?

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分