是德科技
直播中

汪岑

7年用户 216经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

在ADS2012.08中如何才能将自定义AEL代码仅针对给定工作区进行编译?

您好,在ADS2012.08中,如何才能将自定义AEL代码仅针对给定工作区进行编译?
我是否需要将.ael文件放在工作空间位置并使用LOCAL_AEL变量指向它们?通常,我是AEL代码编写的新手。
我一直在线阅读安捷伦文档,但是我在工作区内编译和调试AEL代码时遇到了问题。安捷伦是否提供AEL培训?有没有人有一个好的地方可以选择简单的例子?我想创建自定义变量方程式(
功能)在原理图中,以及在数据显示中。谢谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

In ADS2012.08, how can I get my custom AEL code to compile only for a given workspace? Do I need to place the .ael files in a workspace location and point to them using the LOCAL_AEL variable?

In general, I am new to AEL code writing. I have been reading the Agilent documentation online, but I am having trouble with compiling within a workspace and debugging AEL code.

Does Agilent offer AEL training?

Does anybody have a good place to go for simple examples?

I want to create custom variable equations (functions) in schematics, as well as in the data display.

Thanks.  

回帖(10)

王亮

2018-12-4 16:17:25
受到警告
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
举报

汪岑

2018-12-4 16:34:01
引用: ***5 发表于 2018-12-4 12:14
您好,我不知道如何获取自定义AEL代码仅针对给定工作区进行编译,但也许其他人知道如何执行此操作。
在我们的知识中心,有许多自定义AEL函数的例子来计算某些东西。
我写了一篇关于如何编写自定义AEL测量表达式的文档:http://edocs.soco.agilent.com/display/eesofkcads/Writing+custom+AEL+measurement+expressions在ADS ...

安迪,感谢你的文件链接。
这是非常翔实的。
我会详细阅读。谢谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Andy,

Thanks for the link to your document. It is very informative. I will read in detail.

Thanks.
举报

李桂荣

2018-12-4 16:44:15
你问过AEL培训:你在哪里?
去年9月,安捷伦在其Gent / Belgium办事处提供为期2天的“ADS AEL和PDL开发”培训。
有很多PDK内容,但这也涵盖了AEL和一般的定制。
强烈推荐!最好的问候沃尔克

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

You asked about an AEL training:

Where are you located? Last September, Agilent offered a 2 day training "ADS AEL and PDL development" in their Gent/Belgium office. There was a lot of PDK content, but this also covered AEL and customization in general. Highly recommended!

Best regards
Volker
举报

汪岑

2018-12-4 16:50:46
引用: lmksa 发表于 2018-12-4 12:41
你问过AEL培训:你在哪里?
去年9月,安捷伦在其Gent / Belgium办事处提供为期2天的“ADS AEL和PDL开发”培训。
有很多PDK内容,但这也涵盖了AEL和一般的定制。

沃尔克,我位于美国芝加哥西北郊区。
我已经联系了当地的销售人员以获取更多信息。戴夫

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Volker,

I am located in the U.S. in northwest Chicago suburbs. I have contacted my local sales person for more information.

Dave
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分