它关闭了ADS,当我重新启动并尝试再次运行DRC时,它不会弹出结果查看器,让您自动缩放到错误。
我认为这是我正在使用的PDK,但它在带有演示套件的示例中做了同样的事情。
在DRC之后,它选择并突出显示所有错误,但我不知道它们在哪里,因为我看不到结果查看器。
我已卸载并重新安装ADS2012.08。
此时安装2013.06不是一个选项,因为我有一个迫在眉睫的截止日期,我不想改变任何东西。
还有其他人看到过这种情况吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I had an error I think while correcting an error found in an off-grid DRC.  It shut down ADS and when I restarted and tried to run DRC again it would not pop up the results viewer that lets you auto zoom to the error.  I thought it was the PDK I was using but it does the same thing in an example with a demo kit.  After DRC, it selects and highlights all the errors but I don't know specifically where they are because I cannot see the results viewer.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled ADS2012.08.  Installing 2013.06 is not an option at this point as I have an imminent deadline and I don't want to change anything.

Has anyone else seen this happen?  

回帖(1)

杨涛

2018-12-11 16:27:41
重新安装或升级ADS版本不会有任何区别。
ADS存储有关会话到会话的窗口大小和位置的信息。
听起来像LVS结果查看器的条目可能已经破坏。
如果您在Windows上运行,请运行注册表编辑器(regedit)并删除HKET_CURRENT_USER  Software  Agilent  ADS  LVS错误查看器中的密钥。
然后,当您重新启动ADS时,它应恢复为默认设置。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Reinstalling or upgrading the version of ADS will not make any difference. ADS stores information about the size and location of windows from session to session. Sounds like the entry for the LVS results viewer may have broken. If you are running on Windows run the registry editor (regedit) and delete the key at HKET_CURRENT_USERSoftwareAgilentADSLVS Error Viewer. Then when you restart ADS it should revert to the default settings.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分