那么为什么系统不允许我创建一个新的许可证文件?
什么是解决方案?
最好的祝福
格言

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Dear Xilinx staff,

I moved to a new computer and officialy deleted the old license file,
after being unable to modify the old node locked license.

So my ISE/Vivado Design Edition (Vivado version 2014.2) has one seat listed.

When trying to create a new license file I get a warning message:

Warning: You are generating a license key for a product entitlement that is out of warranty. The resulting license will only enable product versions available before and up to the end date of the warranty period. The resulting license key will not work with newer versions of this product.

If you are beginning a new design, please use the latest version product. Please visit www.xilinx.com for information on obtaining the latest product information or contact your local Xilinx Sales representative.

Note: WebTalk is always enabled for WebPACK users. WebTalk ignores user and install preference when a bitstream is generated using the WebPACK license. If a design is using a device contained in WebPACK and a WebPACK license is available, the WebPACK license will always be used. To get additional information on WebTalk, go to www.xilinx.com/ise/webtalk. There is no button to continue. I thought that I am allowed to reinstall Vivado on a new machine. The only limitation is the version of the software. So why does the system not let me create a new license file? And what is the solution? Best regardsMaxim

回帖(2)

曹兵

2018-12-17 11:55:56
@maximp
您可以根据许可证文件中提到的版本限制使用Vivado / ISE工具,请参阅以下链接以获取更多详细信息:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/33770.html
谢谢,Anusheel -----------------------------------------------
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 搜索
在william hill官网 上发布查询之前,与您的设备和工具相关的文档/答案记录。搜索相关william hill官网 并确保您的查询不会重复。请将帖子标记为“接受为解决方案”,以防它有助于解决您的查询。帮助
回答 - >给予Kudos ---------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

@maximp

You can use the Vivado/ISE tools based on the version limit mentioned in the license file, refer below link for more details:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/33770.html

Thanks,
Anusheel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
举报

丘素莉

2018-12-17 12:11:14
嗨Anusheel
这不是问题。
我无法仅重新创建许可证文件。
创建许可证文件与正确的工具安装无关。
我很好地描述了这个问题并提供了屏幕截图。
请看一下屏幕截图以及在线工具如何避免创建许可证文件,尽管可以使用座位。
最好的祝福

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Anusheel

that is NOT the problem. I cannot recreate the license file only. Creation of the license file has nothing to do with proper tool installation. I described the problem very well and supplied screen shots.

please take a look at the screen shots and how the online tool avoids to create a license file although a seat is avaiable.

best regards

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分