张立

7年用户 206经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

无法闪现开发SPC560B-Dis

大家好,
感谢您的时间和帮助。
我正在使用SPC560B-DIS开发板和spc5studio IDE。
突然当我试图闪存开发板时,我在日志中遇到错误说:错误,Core :: PpcJtagTargIntf,连接到目标丢失了!

我怀疑是松散的电缆是罪魁祸首,但是同样的电缆与其他EVM(评估板)完全一致。
然后我也检查了板上的迷你u***电源/调试母端口连接器也很好。(没有看到它附带的任何物理损坏是下图)。我已经从UDE附加了我的板日志文件得到了板连接丢失错误。

#development-board#spc5-studio#spc560b-dis

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi All,
Appreciate your time and help.
i am using the SPC560B-DIS development board with the spc5studio IDE.
all of a sudden when i tried to flash the development board i got an error in the log saying : Error, Core::PpcJtagTargIntf, Connection to target lost !

i suspected a loose cable to be the culprit but then the same cable works perfectly fine with the other EVM(evaluation board).
Then i also checked the mini u*** power/debug female port connector on the board which is fine as well.(did not see any physical damage on it attached is the image below).i have attached my boards log file from the UDE when i got the board connection lost error.

#development-board #spc5-studio #spc560b-dis

回帖(6)

刘鑫

2019-1-28 10:53:01
你好Raj,
您必须安装位于< PLS Folder Programs> / Drivers中的PLS FTDI驱动程序
检查你的Windows经理。
 最好的祝福
 二万

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Raj ,
You have to install PLS FTDI drivers located in /Drivers
check your windows manager.
                     Best Regards
                                      Erwan
举报

张立

2019-1-28 11:09:49
嗨二湾,

首先感谢你对quire的回复,
我已经安装了所需的驱动程序,威廉希尔官方网站 板工作正常,并且最近在28日星期二FEB.i已经使用另一台SPC560B-dis开发板检查了系统设置,它最近停止了闪光,一切都很好我能够转储和执行代码,它工作得很好。

所以我很感激你的硬件调试程序指导的帮助,如果有的话请你指导我的文件,使用links.thanks你宝贵的时间先生。
感谢&问候,
Nishil。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Erwan,

First of all thank you for your reply on the quire,  
i have installed the required driver already, the board was working fine before and it stopped getting flashed recently on tuesday the 28th FEB.i have checked for the system setup using another SPC560B-dis development board, all is well i am able to dump and execute the code, it works all fine.

so i would appreciate your help of guidance in hardware debugging procedures, if any can you please guide me to the documents, using the links.thanks for your valuable time sir.
With Thanks & Regards,
Nishil.
举报

刘鑫

2019-1-28 11:21:59
你好Raj,
这似乎是一个硬件问题。
你能在B-Discovery板上加上额外的电源(12V)+ USB线吗?
你玩过审查吗?
 最好的祝福
 二万

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Raj ,
It seems to be a HW issue.
Could you put additional powersupply (12V) + USB Cable on B-Discovery board ?
have you played with censorship ?
         Best Regards
                              Erwan
举报

张立

2019-1-28 11:34:48
嗨二湾,

感谢您的宝贵支持,感谢您的时间。
我正在挖掘任何软件设置或跳线设置,必须使用外部电源而不是调试器电源为开发板供电。它需要吗?

或者我可以继续使用外部12v电源为威廉希尔官方网站 板供电,并使用USB电缆连接到威廉希尔官方网站 板上以闪烁代码。如果您可以引导我找到澄清这些问题的文档,这将对我有很大的帮助。未来推荐一个。
并且还附加了整个威廉希尔官方网站 板的图片以用于跳线设置参考。
感谢致敬,
Nishil。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Erwan,

Thank you for your valuable support appreciate your time.
i am digging for any software settings or jumper settings that has to be taken care of to power the development board using the external supply instead of the debugger supply.is it need?

or can i just go ahead and power the board with a external 12v supply with the u*** cable connected to the board for flashing the code.if you can guide me to a document which clarifies these questions it will be of a great help to me in the future to refer one.
and also have attached the pic of the whole board here in for the jumper settings reference.
Thanks and Regards,
Nishil.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分