Microchip
直播中

孙缅禧

7年用户 255经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

PIC32MX Eth入门工具包2连接失败

嗨,AllI已经用PIC32 MX ETS启动工具包开发了一个项目,现在它已经过时了,我想切换到2版。在和谐中,我改变了PHY引用和BSP类型,我编译我的项目没有错误,但是当编程时,我有这个错误:有人能帮忙吗?谢谢

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi All

I have devlopped a project using PIC32MX Eth Starter kit, and now as it's obsolete, I want to switch to version 2.
In HARMony, I changed the PHY reference and BSP type, I compile my project without error but when programming, I have this error:

Connecting to Starter Kit on Board...

Currently loaded firmware on Starter Kit on Board
Firmware Suite Version.....00.00.00 *
Firmware type..............Unknown Firmware Type

Now Downloading new Firmware for target device: PIC32MX795F512L
Downloading RS...
RS download complete
Programming download...
Connection Failed.

can someone help please?

thanks

回帖(9)

杨叶

2019-2-20 12:23:33
嗨,我已经使用这个工具包上周,并设法连接到MPLAB X V3.65.MPLAX版本你有没有?哪些Windows版本?你的连接问题与和声变化无关。这是一个纯粹的USB枚举/连接的工具,最近我也看到PIC32启动工具包有时会有更新固件的困难。我总是安装2个不同的MPLAB X版本,以便能够启动2个实例来解决这个问题。它的另一个MPLAB X版本,使它重新启动固件更新从一开始。我个人的分析是,初学者工具包是非常敏感的USB电压(VBUS)。如果PC USB VBUS有点低,它们很难正确地连接/更新。有时我尝试移动到另一个USB端口。最后我总是管理,但它需要几次试验…

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I have used this kit last week and managed to connect to MPLAB X v3.65.
Which MPLAB X version do you have ?
Which Windows version ?
Your connection issue is not related to Harmony changes. It is a pure issue of USB enumeration / connection with the tool
I have also seen recently that PIC32 starter kits have sometimes difficulties to update firmware.
I always have 2 different MPLAB X versions installed to be able to launch 2 instances
To solve this issue I generally connect the starter kit to the other MPLAB X version so that it restart the firmware update from the beginning.
My personal analysis is that starter kits are very sensitive to the USB voltage (Vbus). If the PC USB Vbus is a little low they have difficulty to properly connect / update. I sometimes try to move to another USB port.
Finally I always managed but it takes a few trials...
Regards 
举报

杜云

2019-2-20 12:36:26
嗨,谢谢你的回复。我在Wi7和MPLAB X V3.55.i当我编程“ETS初学者工具包”是可以的,但是当我尝试编程“ETS启动器套件2”失败时,我尝试了所有可用的USB端口。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi and thanks for reply.
I am on Win7 and MPLAB X V3.55.
when I programm "Eth starter kit" is ok, but when I try to program "Eth starter kit 2" it fails.
I tried all available USB ports.
举报

杨叶

2019-2-20 12:44:08
您好,我想问题是这个起动器套件的功耗是高的,因为PHY板您可以尝试以下:1 /电源关闭(删除USB电缆)2 /非常小心地删除包含RJ45连接器的小夹层板(想法是降低PIC的功耗32以太网启动器套件II)3 /后退USB电缆4 /尝试从MPLAB X编程。希望它能管理更新启动器KIT上的固件5/如果这工作,删除USB电缆并将夹层板放回去。希望现在可以编程和调试;=)如果它不工作,我建议。你安装MPLAB X V3.65(你可以保持V3.55,因为它将在另一个目录)。然后从MPLAB X V3.65重新启动以上过程

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I think the issue is the power consumption of this starter kit is high due to the PHY board
Can you please try the following :
1/ Power off (remove USB cable)
2/ Remove very carefully the small mezzanine board which contains the RJ45 connector (the idea is to reduce the power consumption of the PIC32 ethernet starter kit II)
3/ Plug back the USB cable
4/ Try to program from MPLAB X. Hopefully it will manage to update the firmware on the starter kit.
5/ If this works, remove the USB cable and put back the mezzanine board. Hopefully now you can program and debug ;=)
If it does not work, I recommend that you install MPLAB X v3.65 (you can keep v3.55 as it will be in another directory). Then restart above procedure from MPLAB X v3.65

Regards

举报

杜云

2019-2-20 13:00:15
我刚从假期回来…我试过所有的点,但仍然有问题。我还订购了新的演示板,同样的问题。我试着使用MPLAB IPE,同样的错误信息。唯一为我工作的板是版本1。我不知道第1版和第2版有什么不同,除了ETH!有什么想法吗?谢谢!

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi RISC
just returning from holiday...
I tried all points but still having problem.
I also ordered new demo board, same issue.
I tried to use Mplab IPE, same error message.
the only board working for me is version 1. I don't know what is differences between version 1 and 2 except ETH!

Any idea?
thanks!
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分