Microchip
直播中

王博

7年用户 192经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Harmony 2.03b是否不再支持MRF24WG系列设备

嘿,大家,今天正在测试新的和声2.03b(以前使用2.02b),并遇到一些令人困惑的问题:似乎NoMrf24WG驱动程序已经不再是,至少不是和谐配置器让我选择的一个。没有支持FIFF24WG系列设备,还是意味着我NEE?D切换TROF24WN和声驱动程序(这也意味着从轮询到RTOS)?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hey everyone,

Today was testing new HARMony 2.03b (was using 2.02b before) and run into some confusing issue: there seems to be no MRF24WG driver anymore, at least not the one which Harmony Configurator lets me to select.

Is there no support for MRF24WG series devices anymore or does it mean that i need to switch to MRF24WN Harmony driver (which will also mean going from polled to RTOS) ?

回帖(8)

李铭鑫

2019-3-7 11:36:57
嗨,在HarmonyThere的Wi-Fi驱动程序在这个william hill官网 的另一个线程中有一个有点危险的信息:HTTP://www. McCHIP.COM/FoMss/FordPase/984264。看起来好像有人在玩新玩具,并且正在扔掉旧玩具。我认为你应该放一张支持请求票。对于Microchip来说,说明你对失去对现有硬件的支持感到失望,那么,不要依赖于生成的代码,通过协调或类似工具正确地重命名,保持在源代码版本控制库中重建项目所需的一切,这样你就可以。能够从最终的错误中恢复过来,你或一些微芯片经理或程序员可能会做。迈西尔

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
Wi-Fi driver in Harmony
There have been somewhat temperamental messages about this in another thread in this Forum:
http://www.microchip.com/forums/FindPost/984264
There may seem someone have got new toys to play with, and is throwing old toys away.

I think you should put in a Support Request Ticket to Microchip, stating your eventual disappointment with missing support for existing hardware.

Then, do not depend on generated code beeing correctly regenrated by Harmony or similar tools,
keep everything needed to rebuild your project in a Source Code Version Control Repository, 
such that you will be able to recover from eventual mistake, you or some Microchip manager or programmer might do.

Mysil

举报

郭晓晨

2019-3-7 11:49:48
哦,GEZ,这个线程有更多关于和谐的计划/改变的信息,而不是官方的改变。不知怎的,我错过了新的讨论……将尝试支持请求票,但最现实的猜测,我只是坚持一个旧的和声版本。至少现在。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Oh gez, that thread has much more info about plans/changes of Harmony than official changelog for Harmony :)

Thanks for the link! Somehow i missed that new discussion there..

Will try the support request ticket, but guess most realistically i'd just stick to an older Harmony version. At least for now.
举报

杨叶

2019-3-7 11:56:48
嗨,似乎尊敬的MRF24WG0MA已从和谐V2.03G,有利于更近期和较小的WiC1500 A ATMEL为基础的WiFi模块。在这个模块中有几个额外的特性,使它更有趣的新的基于WiFi的产品开发。我还注意到一些应用程序基于WiC1500在应用程序目录中的和谐。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
It seems the venerable MRF24WG0MA has been removed from Harmony v2.03g in favor of the more recent and smaller WINC1500A ATMEL based WiFi module. There are several additional features in this module which make it more interesting for new WiFi based products development. I also noticed some projects in Harmony based on WINC1500A in the apps directory.
Regards

举报

李铭鑫

2019-3-7 12:13:28
HI,支持新设备,并不是一个有效的理由来移除对软件库系统中现有硬件的支持。驱动程序库需要支持以前版本中支持的所有设备,而不是最新产品。他们的管理需要注意不要犯这样的错误。和声版本2.03b是beta测试版本,所以有些错误是必须允许的。对于版本2.1版本,这样的错误应该被纠正。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
Support for New devices,
is Not a valid reason to remove support for existing hardware in a software library system.

A library of Drivers need to keep support for All devices that have supported in previous versions, not the latest product only.
For Harmony to achieve the credibility it sorely need, their management need to pay attention to Not making mistakes like that.

Harmony version 2.03B is a Beta Test release, so some mistakes have to be allowed.
For version 2.1 Release such mistakes should be corrected.

Regards,
   Mysil
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分