ST意法半导体
直播中

唐晓莉

7年用户 219经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

关闭LSM6DS3的电源是否会拉低I2C线路?

我在设计中使用LSM6DS3组件。我过去曾经使用过这个组件(并且总是喜欢它),但从来没有使用过这个组件。我正在使用I2C与10k上拉电阻进行通信,并且使用与我的微控制器相比的独立电源总线来打开/关闭传感器。我将中断引脚连接到我的微控制器,尽管它们没有被使用。
我遇到的问题是,当传感器的电源关闭时,I2C线路被拉低。当传感器的电源拉高时,I2C线路按预期高,我可以与I2C总线上的其他外设通信。实际上,关闭传感器会拉低整个I2C线路,在系统中消耗额外的电流并阻止其他I2C通信。
这是一个可以提供洞察力的问题吗?我不确定模块是否支持这种操作模式,当I2C总线用于其他通信时,电源关闭。这会导致电流从I2C线流入传感器吗?它会与中断引脚有关吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am using the LSM6DS3 component in a design. I've used the component in the past (and always liked it), but never in this capacity. I am using I2C for communication with 10k pull up resistors and am powering on/off the sensor with a separate power bus than my micro controller. I have the interrupt pins connected to my micro controller, although they are not in use.

The issue I am experiencing is that when the power for the sensor is turned off, the I2C lines are being pulled low. When the power for the sensor is pulled high, the I2C lines are high as expected and I can communicate to other peripherals on the I2C bus. In effect, powering down the sensor is pulling down the entire I2C line, drawing extra current in my system and preventing other I2C communication.

Is this a problem you can provide insight on? I wasn't sure if the module supported this mode of operation, where the power was off while the I2C bus is used for other communication. Would this cause current to flow from the I2C lines in to the sensor? Would it have something to do with the interrupt pins?

回帖(2)

曾玲娟

2019-3-7 16:01:04
LSM6DS3正在从I2C线路通过ESD二极管向Vcc引脚提供电流,从而导致您所描述的问题。
我建议将传感器切换到断电模式,而不是断开Vcc,否则你也必须断开I2C线路。
断电模式下的电流消耗仅为6uA。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The LSM6DS3 is draining current from I2C lines through ESD diodes to Vcc pins, which cause the issue you described.
I would suggest rather to switch the sensor to power down mode than disconnecting the Vcc, otherwise you would have to disconnect also I2C lines.
The current consumption in power down mode is only 6uA.
举报

唐晓莉

2019-3-7 16:06:58
感谢您的答复!这是有道理的,并且如预期的那样!我很欣赏这些输入,然后我将评估几个不同的选项。 -Levi

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thank you for the response! That makes sense and is as expected! I appreciate the input, I'll evaluate a few different options then. -Levi
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分