Cypress技术william hill官网
直播中

陈勇

7年用户 1236经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

带有PSoC 3 FirstTouch入门套件的加速度计

我的一个朋友给了我这个板上的加速度计,但我没有与加速度计有关的套件。我使用PSoC创建者2,有人想给我一个项目与加速度计?
谢谢您

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  A friend of mine gave me this board to try the accelerometer on it but i don't have the kit related to the accelerometer. I am using PSoC creator 2.0, someone would like to give me a project exemple with the accelerometer?

thank you

回帖(14)

郭雨桐

2019-4-25 11:34:47
我假设你在这里提到这个工具包,HTTP://www. CyPress。RID=38235。如果是,那么你可以下载这个工具包的安装程序,它将安装用户指南。遵循用户指南,您应该能够找到示例代码,演示了在这个工具包上使用加速度计。
如果你想连接任何其他标准加速度计,让我们知道。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  I am assuming that you are referring to this kit here, http://www.cypress.com/?rID=38235 . If yes, then you can download the installer for this kit, which will install the User Guide. Follow the user  guide and you should be able to find the example code that demonstrates the use of accelerometer on this kit. 
    If you intend to interface any other standard accelerometer, let us know.
举报

陈勇

2019-4-25 11:47:37
4.1.1启动工具包指南
这正是我所缺少的,代码示例。当我打开PSoC创建者,工具包内容是空白的。它们是从自定义安装中获得的,因为我已经安装了具有典型设置的软件。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

4.1.1 of the starter kit guide

This is exactly what i am missing, the code examples. When i open up psoc creator, the kit content is blank. Are they available from a custom installation because i`ve installed the software with typical settings.
举报

陈勇

2019-4-25 11:59:31
这是下载CD的内容吗?CY8CKIT-03PSoC 3 FTK套件(KIT设计文件、文档、实例)?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
   Is this download the content of the CD ?     CY8CKIT-003 PSoC 3 FTK Kit Only (Kit Design Files, Documentation, Examples) ?
举报

马昱

2019-4-25 12:08:51
你好琶音,
请下载和安装从“CY8CITK-03PSoC 3 FTK工具包只”文件,你在前面的评论中提到。
将安装与FTK(第一触控套件)相关的5个示例项目。然后,您可以将项目计划到您的FTK。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi arpeggio,

Please download and install from the "CY8CKIT-003 PSoC 3 FTK Kit Only" file which you have mentioned in the previous comment.
    The 5 example projects associated with the FTK (First Touch Kit) will be installed. You can then program the project onto your FTK.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分