是德科技
直播中

王帅

7年用户 227经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

是否有可能使用excel vba自动化测试

嗨,你能告诉我是否有可能使用excel vba自动化测试我已经使用这种方法进行ena测试,通过修改你的ctrl lan vba programi想要填充一个excel测试表,其上升和下降时间加上一个标记点​​值。谢谢
提前获得任何帮助

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi
could you tell me if it is possible to automate testing using excel vba i have used this method for ena testing by moding your ctrl lan vba program
i would like to populate a excel test sheet with rise and fall time plus a marker point value.
Thanks in advance for any assistance

回帖(3)

李建平

2019-5-20 06:24:19
是的,您可以使用VBA对N1912A进行编程。
您可以使用N1912A编程指南中的SCPI命令实际设置和读取功率计中的数据。
SCPI命令提供了自动化测量所需的所有功能。不幸的是,我在VBA中没有任何可以向您展示的编程示例。
但不应该有这个问题。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Yes, you can use VBA to program the N1912A.  You can use the SCPI commands that are in the N1912A Programming Guide to actually setup and read the data from the power meter.  The SCPI commands provide all the power you should need to automate the measurements.

Unfotunately I  don't have any programming examples in VBA that I can show you.  But shouldn't have much of a problem with this.
举报

王帅

2019-5-20 06:39:37
感谢回复将ctrl lan编码与N1912A一起作为初始局域网链接道歉,如果这是一个愚蠢的问题,因为我刚刚开始编写代码并且我的经验是有限的。如果你有任何例子,我可以通过u***链接
无论是哪个都很棒还是指向我需要哪些指南开关,如果我去u***路线我还需要除标准电缆以外的任何东西将电脑连接到N1912A.again感谢您的帮助

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks for reply would the ctrl lan coding work with the N1912A as an initial lan link apologies if this is a dumb question as i'm just getting into writing code and my experience is limited.
Or could i link via u*** if you have any examples for either that would be great or point me to which guides i need to be swotting up on, also if i go the u*** route would i need anything other than a standard cable to join the pc to the N1912A.
again thanks for your help
举报

李建平

2019-5-20 06:54:32
对不起,我没有任何关联的例子。
但您可以尝试使用安捷伦响应中心;
1-800-829-4444或tcc_ots@agilent.com。
他们提供免费支持,包括编程。
他们可能有一些例子。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am sorry but I don't have any examples of linking.  But you might try the Agilent Response Center; 1-800-829-4444 or tcc_ots@agilent.com.  They provide free support including programming. They might have some examples.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分