7年用户 200经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

USBFS无法在Windows设备管理器中正确识别

你好-
使用PSoC创建者2.2;PSoC 5LP设备(CY8C5868 L),我正试图得到我们的USB信息显示在Windows设备管理器中。
在PSoC Creator;UBFS & G.UBUART组件中,我将设备描述符更改为我们的USB ID(0x923),并更改了产品ID(0x501)。
在字符串描述符选项卡中,我将字符串从CyPress信息更改为我们的公司/产品描述,并保存/应用。
当我重建项目时,当设备首先出现在设备管理器的“其他”下时,它显示为我给它的产品名称。但是,当我指向它的驱动程序后,它就重新命名为“CyPress USB UART”。
我找不到我应该改变的地方(我手动更改了UsBuTARG1 1CdC.IF文件以包括我的公司信息,但这并没有改变设备管理器如何枚举它)。
我尝试卸载驱动程序,重新构建项目,然后再连接,同样的结果,它首先识别我想要它,但在安装后,它重新命名为CyPress USB USAT。
必须有一个设置或步骤,我错过了,感谢任何帮助解决这个问题。
杰森

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
   Hello -
    Using PSoC Creator 2.2; PSoC 5LP device (CY8C5868L), and I'm trying to get our USB information to display within Windows Device Manager.
    Within PSoC Creator; the USBFS -> USBUART component, I changed the Device Descriptor to our USB ID (0x2923) and changed the Product ID (0x501).
    In the String Descriptor tab; I changed the strings from Cypress information to our company / product descriptions, and saved / applied.
    When I rebuilt the project, and when the device first appeared under "Other" in the Device Manager, it showed as the product name I gave it.  However, when I point it to the driver, after it installs, it renames to "Cypress USB UART".
    I can't find where I'm supposed to change this (I manually changed the USBUART_1_cdc.inf file to include my company information, but that didn't change how Device Manager enumerated it).
    I tried uninstalling the driver, re-building the project, and then connecting again, and same result, it first identifies as I want it to, but after the driver installs, it re-names to Cypress USB USART.
    There must be a setting or step that I am missing, and appreciate any assistance in getting this resolved.
    Jason

回帖(2)

龚旻

2019-6-19 14:45:57
好吧,所以我想我明白了,至少我曾经工作过一次。我手动更改.INF文件(再次,似乎没有保存)。从Windows侧卸载驱动程序并删除文件。断开/重新连接设备,当它找不到驱动程序时,我把它指向我修改过的INF文件并正确安装。希望这是成立的,但PSoC Creator为什么正确地更改了供应商ID和产品ID,但没有对描述符字符串进行修改(即使我在UBFS配置中更改了它们),这也没有意义。杰森

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
          Ok, so I think I figured it out, at least I got it to work once. I manually changed the .inf file (again, it seems it didn't save). Uninstalled the driver from the Windows side and removed files. Disconnected / reconnected the device, and when it couldn't find the driver, I pointed it to my modified .inf file and it installed correctly. Hopefully this holds, but doesn't make sense why PSoC Creator made the correct changed to the Vendor ID and Product ID, but didn't make the corrections to the Descriptor strings (even though I changed them in the USBFS configuration). Jason   
举报

赵静

2019-6-19 15:01:30
JBSmith75……我不明白你是怎么解决你的问题的……
重新安装驱动程序是唯一的工作,还是你在.INF文件中做了更多的修改?
当做。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  @***_smith75..........I couldn't understand how you solved your problem.......
    Was re-installing the driver the only thing that worked OR did you made any more changes in the .inf file?
    Regards.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分