Microchip
直播中

王茁珐

7年用户 204经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

SD卡无法初始化

我正在尝试将MSDSDSD卡示例代码添加到我的项目中。我使用的是HARMony 1.07,带有PIC32MZ2048EFH144和我自己的板,SD卡是SanDisk Ultra 16G微SDHC卡。当我点击它时,我得到了一个错误:“请将磁盘插入可移动磁盘(D)。”我已经附加了一个来自我的逻辑分析仪的图像。PIC似乎正确地发出命令0。SD卡用0x01或偶尔用0x80或0x81.进行响应。这个过程不断地重复。我搜索过这个william hill官网 ,似乎其他人已经能够很好地初始化SD卡。有人知道我做错了什么吗?我还尝试了一个中国FANSDI 1GB微型SD卡,它对PIC根本没有反应。谢谢你的帮助!

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I'm trying to add the msd_sdcard example code to my project.  I'm using Harmony 1.07 with a PIC32MZ2048EFH144 and my own board, the SD card is a SanDisk Ultra 16G microSDHC card.

My board shows up in windows as "Removable Disk (D:).  When I click on it I get the error: "Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (D)."

I've attached an image from my logic analyzer.  The PIC seems to send out command 0 properly.  The SD card responds with 0x01, or occasionally with 0x80 or 0x81.  This process repeats itself continuously.

I've searched this forum and it appears that others have been able to initialize the SD card just fine.  Does anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I also tried a Chinese Fansdi 1GB Micro SD card, it doesn't respond to the PIC at all.

Thanks for your help!
   Attached Image(s)

回帖(1)

陈藜文

2019-7-17 11:39:54
没关系。我有一些配置设置不正确。当我将它们设置为与示例项目中的那些匹配时,它工作得很好。谢谢您的关注!

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Never mind.
I had some configuration settings incorrect.  When I set them to match those in the example project it works fine.

Thanks for looking!
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分