[经验]

Electronica的电动驾驶之家

今年Electronica有两件事情突出。
首先,每个人都试图(通常太难)将物联网(IoT)引用到他们的展位上。
其次,任何人都在他们的展位上有一辆真正的汽车。
我的意思是,嘿,这毕竟是德国。
在安森美半导体的情况下,我们有一款轻薄的奥迪TT 2.0T Quattro,它是游客拍照的热门背景。
围绕汽车我们展示了典型的安森美半导体内容。
我们展示了基于NCV78763系列的自适应前照灯和用于LED尾灯的NCV7691解决方案..保护组预览了用于车载网络(IVN)的NIV1161 ESD保护产品,我们的Aptina集团展示了基于后置摄像头应用的解决方案
在AR0132和AR0140 / AP0100上。
在大厅的其他部分,你可以找到一辆Corvette,一辆本田和一辆宝马i8电动车,它在周五早些时候很好地带我到酒店外面,准备和同事一起去出租车前往
飞机场。
当我到达车门把手时,我停顿了一下。
把手嵌入门内,没有明显的抓握方法。
我依旧记得曾经在斯科茨代尔的一家购物中心陈列室里看到过这样的东西,并且轻巧坚韧的把手弹出门外,让我打开它。
我走到后面看到一个看起来像'T'的陌生标志,当我试图处理它时,一位笑着的出租车司机证实我正准备坐在德国的第一辆特斯拉Model S出租车上。
在30分钟的机场旅行期间,我们的英语讲师非常乐意告诉我们关于特斯拉出租车实验的所有信息。
Taxi Ostbahnhof Center运营着50多辆普锐斯汽车。
所有者是Peter Koehl,他的哲学是环保主义和资本主义的混合体。
例如,如果驾驶员设法从普锐斯那里获得更好的里程数,那么驾驶员和车主就可以分摊由此产生的节省。
这鼓励更经济的驾驶。
特斯拉是车队的新手,虽然它代表了一项重要的支出,但有很多功能使其成为出租车的有趣之处:
特斯拉在慕尼黑地区的增压站投入巨资。
目前德国有30多个车站。
这些都是免费使用,可以在30分钟左右为车充电。
因此理论上汽车可以自由运行。
很快就可以选择在车站更换电池,让车在不到两分钟的时间内重新上路,并让车主可以选择 - 快速或免费(请参阅特斯拉视频)。
这辆车目前大约460公里。
每次充电。
汽车不需要换油,并且由于再生制动,从不需要新的刹车片。
理论上,维修间隔可以相距100K​​公里,这对于车队来说是一个显着的节省。
根据我们的司机,目前在慕尼黑的道路上有大约25辆特斯拉汽车。
代表仪表板的巨大的17英寸电脑屏幕提供了交通状况,地图的详细信息,建议绕行交通和充电站位置稍微接触。
特斯拉Model S可以加速!
我们的驾驶员非常高兴地展示了该车的365马力,而这款车的驱动几乎是无声的。
由于没有传统的发动机,行李箱可以放在前后。
骑行过得很快,我们很快就在我们的登机口等待飞行。
作为公司开创节能的人,我对特斯拉的出租车感到非常兴奋,我很欣赏特斯拉正在制造并计划在欧洲各地进行的基础设施投资。
如果我们在机场遇到一群特斯拉的出租车,或者如果这被证明是电动车故事的一个脚注,那么我们回来参加Electronica 2016将会很有趣 - 您认为更有可能
场景?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Two things stood out at Electronica this year. First, everyone was trying (often too hard) to get a reference to the Internet of Things (IoT) onto their booth displays. Second, anyone who was anybody had a real car on their booth. I mean, hey, this is Germany after all. In the case of ON Semiconductor we had a light cream Audi TT 2.0T Quattro which was a popular backdrop for visitor’s photographs.

Surrounding the car we displayed typical ON Semiconductor content. We had a demonstration of adaptive front lighting based on our NCV78763 family and our NCV7691 solution for LED rear lights..  The Protection Group previewed their NIV1161 ESD protection products for In Vehicle Networking (IVN) and our Aptina group demonstrated solutions for rear camera applications based on the AR0132 and AR0140/AP0100.
In other parts of the hall, you could find a Corvette, a Honda and a BMW i8 electric car, which brings me nicely to the outside of my hotel early on Friday, getting ready to get into the taxi with a colleague to travel to the airport. As I reached for the car door handle, I paused. The handles were recessed into the door itself with no obvious way to get a grip. I vaguely remembered seeing something like this before in a shopping mall showroom in Scottsdale and a light tough caused the handles to spring out of the door, allowing me to open it. I walked around the back to see an unfamiliar logo which looked like a ‘T’ and as I was trying to process it, a laughing taxi driver confirmed that I was about to sit in to the first Tesla Model S taxi in Germany.

During the 30 minute trip to the airport our driver, who spoke excellent English, was only too happy to tell us all about the Tesla taxi experiment.  The Taxi  Ostbahnhof Centeroperates a fleet of over 50 Prius cars. The owner is Peter Koehl , whose philosophy is a mixture of environmentalism and capitalism. For example, if the drivers manage to get better mileage from the Prius that the nominal specifications, then the driver and the owner split the resulting savings. This encourages more economical driving. The Tesla is new to the fleet and although it represented a significant outlay there are a lot of features that make it interesting as a taxi:
  • Tesla was investing heavily in supercharging stations in the Munich area. Currently there are over 30 stations in Germany. These are free to use and can charge a car in around 30 minutes. So in theory the car was free to run.  An option to swap out the batteries at the station will soon be available getting the car back on the road in less than two minutes and giving owners a choice – fast or free (see the Tesla video HERE).

• The car is currently getting around 460 Km. per charge.

• The car doesn’t need an oil change and because of regenerative braking, never needs new brake pads. In theory, service intervals could be 100K kilometer apart which represents a significant saving for a fleet of cars.

• According to our driver, currently there are around 25 Tesla cars on the road in Munich.

• The enormous 17” computer screen which represented the dashboard provided details of traffic  conditions, maps, recommended detours around traffic and charging station locations at the slightest touch.

• The Tesla Model S can accelerate! Our driver took great pleasure in demonstrating the car’s 365 horsepower which is made more impressive by the fact that the drive is virtually silent.

• Since there is no conventional engine, luggage can be placed in the front and the back.

The ride passed quickly and we were soon at our boarding gates waiting for out flights. As someone whose company pioneers energy savings, I was excited by the Tesla taxi, and I admire the infrastructure investment that Tesla was making and is planning to make all around Europe.  
It will be interesting to see when we come back for Electronica 2016 if we are met at the airport by a fleet of Tesla taxis or if this proves to be a footnote to the story of the electric car – what do you think is the more likely scenario?

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分