现在,我可以打开NVIDIA控制面板实用程序,但是当点击“管理3D设置”时,它没有任何内容,似乎“管理3D设置”无法正常工作或即将启动。
现在,对于我们的应用程序,我们需要进入3D设置并配置一些东西。
服务器上有Matrox G200eR显卡,我尝试从Windows设备管理器和BIOS中禁用它。
它没用。
知道为什么管理3D设置不起作用以及如何解决它?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

hi, if anyone can help on my issue.

We have recently installed Dell PowerEdge R730 server, with 4 X NVIDIA GRID K2 graphics card. I installed the latest NVIDIA driver from their website for GRID K2 card, version 369.26. The server has all Windows Updates installed and configured.

Now, I can open NVIDIA control panel utility, however when clicking "Manage 3D Settings" from it, it does not anything, seems "Manage 3D Settings" is not working or coming-up. Now for our application, we need to go into 3D settings and configure something.

The server has on-board Matrox G200eR display card, and I tried disabling it from Windows device-manager as well as from BIOS. It didn't work.

Any idea why Manage 3D Settings is not working and how to resolve it?

回帖(8)

张帆

2018-9-6 10:03:50
你好
R730每个机箱最多可支持2个K2卡(或等效卡)。
管理3D设置在服务器操作系统上不能以正常方式提供,因为当您对其进行更改时,它会影响服务器上的每个人。
假设您使用的是服务器操作系统,则将支持多个会话。
要在会话中使用这些3D设置,您需要一个桌面操作系统,其中只能连接1个会话,或者您可以通过VNC客户端连接并同时配置所有会话。
另外,你使用的是Hypervisor吗?...
问候

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi

The R730 can support a maximum of 2x K2 cards (or equivalent) per chassis.

Manage 3D Settings isn't available on Server Operating Systems in the normal way, because when you make changes to it, it effects everyone on the server. It is assumed that if you're using a Server Operating System, you will be supporting multiple sessions. To use those 3D Settings within a session, you need a Desktop Operating System where there can only be 1 session connected, or you can connect via VNC Client and configure for all sessions at the same time.

Also, are you using a Hypervisor?...

Regards

Ben
举报

李丹

2018-9-6 10:21:54
嗨,
您应该能够管理3D设置,但仅限于RDS VM上的控制台会话。
此处所做的更改对所有用户会话都有效。
正如Ben已经提到的那样,由于NVIDIA控制面板甚至无法使用,因此无法为TS用户会话单独自定义3D设置。
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
you should be able to Manage 3D settings but only from the console session on the RDS VM. The changes made here are valid for all user sessions. As Ben already mentioned there is no way to customize 3D settings individually for a TS user session as the NVIDIA control panel isn't even available.

Regards

Simon
举报

范琴英

2018-9-6 10:33:45
对于我的延迟回复,我很抱歉。
是的,我们通过连接本地键盘和鼠标,尝试从iDRAC控制台会话(如HP ILO)甚至本地控制台会话。
它没用。
我理解TS会话它不会工作。
当我点击“管理3D设置”时,它没有做任何事情,没有任何反应。
驱动程序和软件已成功加载,Windows Server 2012 R2从头开始安装。
它是一个新鲜的OS和驱动程序。
任何帮助将不胜感激。
我们需要访问我们的应用程序菜单。
谢谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am sorry for my delayed reply.

Yes, we were trying from iDRAC console session (like HP ILO) and even local console session by connecting local keyboard and mouse. It didn't work. I understand about TS session it wont work.

When I click on "Manage 3D Settings", it does not do anything, nothing happens. The driver and software were loaded successfully, Windows Server 2012 R2 was installed from scratch. Its a fresh OS and drivers.

Any help will be appreciated. We need to access the menu for our application.

Thanks.
举报

赵文平

2018-9-6 10:43:35
就我而言,它与XenCenter控制台完美配合:
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/2514/YTuj3P.jpg

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

In my case it works perfectly with XenCenter Console:

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/2514/YTuj3P.jpg
举报

更多回帖