不幸的是,passthrough不起作用。
实际上,我有一个DL380的显示器插头,但我只看到ESXi接口,而不是Windows 7 VM的桌面。
我认为使用此功能或激活它需要NVidia许可证,但我不知道在哪里使用此许可证。
谢谢你提前帮助你
马蒂厄

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

I try to use passthrough functionality with a Tesla M10 but I meet some issue.

I have a DL380 G9 with a Tesla M10. I have installed VMware ESXi 6.0.0U2 on it and I deployed a Windows 7 pro virtual machine.
With VSphere client, on "Advanced Parameter" I activate passthrough. I assign on GPU on my VM and I restart it.

Unfortunately, the passthrough does not work.
Indeed, I have a monitor plug to the DL380, but I only see ESXi interface, and not the desktop of Windows 7 VM.

I think that a NVidia license is needed to use this functionality, or to activate it, but I don't know where use this license.

Thanks id advance for your help

Mathieu

回帖(11)

向珍

2018-9-26 15:32:53
所以,我有一些关于我的问题的消息。
我发现要在我的ESXi上安装好的.vib文件。
在此安装之后,在VSphere上可以很好地检测到Tesla M10卡。
现在,我尝试在Windows 7 VM上安装驱动程序,但未检测到兼容资料...

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

So, I have some news about my issue.
I found the good .vib file to install on my ESXi.
After this installation Tesla M10 card is well detected on VSphere.

Now, I try to install driver on Windows 7 VM but no compatible material is detected...
举报

杨福林

2018-9-26 15:48:16
嗨Matthieu,
首先,我建议仔细研究一下我们的部署指南。
你想要达到什么目的?
Passthrough不需要vGPU管理器!
如果要部署vGPU,则需要GRID门户中正确的vGPU管理器/驱动程序组合。
请注意,这需要软件许可证,公共NV下载页面不提供。
如果您能描述您想要实现的目标,我很乐意指导您做什么以及从何处获得所需资源。
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Matthieu,

first of all I would recommend to have a closer look into our deployment guides. What are you trying to achieve?
Passthrough doesn't require the vGPU manager! And if you want to deploy vGPU you need the correct vGPU manager/driver combination from the GRID portal. Please be aware that this requires a software license and is not available on the public NV download page.
If you could describe what you want to achieve I'm happy to guide you what to do and where to get the required resources.

Regards

Simon
举报

萧登水

2018-9-26 15:54:42
西蒙你好,
操作的目的是将Windows 7 VM显示重定向到KVM,插入DL 380 VGA连接,这要归功于直通功能。
我已经在我的服务器上安装了.vib,我将新的PCIe组件分配给我的VM(使用VSphere客户端)但是当我尝试安装NVidia驱动程序时,我有错误消息告诉“没有检测到兼容的材料”。
问候,
马蒂厄

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Simon,

The aim of the manipulation is to redirect Windows 7 VM display to the KVM, plug on DL 380 VGA connection, thanks to passthrough functionality.

I already installed .vib on my server, I assign new PCIe component to my VM (with VSphere client) but when I try to install NVidia driver, I have error message which tell that "no compatible material detected).

Regards,

Mathieu
举报

许伟星

2018-9-26 16:03:00
嗨Mathieu,
你试过哪个司机?
您需要为M10使用支持Tesla的驱动程序。
在此处创建一个帐户:http://www.nvidia.com/content/token-link/index.html并下载管理程序的驱动程序包。
正如我所说,您需要为您的用例购买软件许可证。
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Mathieu,

which driver did you try? You need to use a Tesla capable driver for M10.
Create an account here: http://www.nvidia.com/content/token-link/index.html and download the driver package for your hypervisor. As I said you require to buy software licenses for your use case.

Regards

Simon
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分