Microchip
直播中

王娜

7年用户 159经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

PIC16F1454 USB模块的示例代码哪里可以买到

我在哪里可以买到PIC16F1454 USB模块的微芯片样本代码?我需要做一个便宜的USB产品。这个IC似乎是这个项目的最佳选择,但我需要同样的代码来进行开发。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Where can I get microchip sample codes for PIC16F1454 USB Module for Development? I need to make a cheap USB product. This IC seems to be best choice for the project, but I would need sample codes for the same for development.

回帖(5)

郑雅颖

2018-10-12 16:41:35
目前用于应用程序分发的微芯片库有许多USB项目(CDC、HID和其他),用于低引脚数USB开发工具包(DM164127-2),其具有PIC16F1459。对于没有USB经验的人,我强烈建议他们从具有完整的A的东西开始。这是一种“走出去”的方法,这是一种开始的方式。如果你还没有一个3或其他程序员,在一个组合开发板和一个PICTIT3:DV164139-2上有一个很好的交易,在“让你的脚湿”的东西实际工作,你可以用它作为一个跳板开发你的实际应用。DULE与“1459”是一致的,而且几乎所有的软件都会从一个项目转移到另一个项目,所以对我来说,这是开始的方式。Low Pin计数开发板的原理图也可以作为您的应用程序的起点。现在对于喜欢MCC的人来说,我注意到MCC具有PIC16F145X功能,但在用USB、定时器、UART等创建项目后,MCC没有给出如何实现的线索。Y实现一个应用程序。这就是为什么我建议从MLA开始。问候,戴夫

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

The current Microchip Libraries for Applications distribution has a number of USB projects (CDC, HID, and others) for the Low Pin Count USB Development Kit (DM164127-2), which has a PIC16F1459.
For people with no USB experience, I strongly recommend that they start with something that has complete applications that work "out of the box," and this is a way to get started.  If you don't already have a PICkit 3 or other programmer, there is a pretty good deal on a combination Development Board and a PICkit3: DV164139-2

After "getting your feet wet" with something that actually works, you can use this as a springboard for developing your real application.

The '1454 USB module is consistent with that of the '1459, and almost all of the software will carry over from one project to the other, so this is, for me, The Way To Get Started.  The schematic for the Low Pin Count development board can also, perhaps, serve as a starting point for your application.

Now for people who like MCC, I note that the MCC has PIC16F145x capabilities, but after you create the project with USB, Timers, UART, etc., MCC gives no clue as to how to actually implement an application.  That's why I suggest starting with MLA.

Regards,

Dave
举报

袁伟

2018-10-12 16:51:06
谢谢你,戴夫,你的回答确实帮助了我,干杯!但又有一个问题,尽管PIC16F1454只在设备模式中使用,对于任何应用程序都可以使用。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Thank you Dave, your answer did help me, Cheers!! but got one more question though PIC16F1454 is used only in device mode right for any application it can be used.
举报

吴键洪

2018-10-12 17:00:42
如果你问“它只能充当USB奴隶,而不是USB主机”,那么你是正确的。它不能充当主机,这比奴隶更为苛刻。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

If you are asking "can it only act as a USB slave, not a USB host", then you are correct.
It cannot act as a host, which is a lot more demanding than as a slave.

举报

袁伟

2018-10-12 17:06:28
只是一个问题,PIC16F145X可以用于所有的类,如CDC,MSD,HID等?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Just a question, can PIC16F145x be used for all classes like cdc, msd, hid etc.?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分