Cypress技术william hill官网
直播中

张变英

7年用户 183经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何从深度睡眠开启PSoC4 BLE微控制器

你好,
我写了一个PSOC4LE程序,打开一个LED 5s,关掉并进入深度睡眠。我知道在深度睡眠期间,PSoC4不会发出任何信号。如何使用安卓设备使用PLE进一步控制PoSO4BLE微控制器?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi,

I have written a PSOC4 BLE program to turn on a LED for 5sec and turn off and go to deep sleep. I know during deep sleep the PSOC4 BLE will not send any signal. How do I access the PSoC4 BLE microcontroller using an Android Device using BLE for further control?

回帖(3)

王琳

2018-11-1 17:07:39
当产生中断时留下深睡眠状态。您可以使用BLE作为中断源。
鲍勃

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Deep sleep state is left when an interrupt is generated. You may use BLE as an interrupt source.

Bob
举报

黎歆俭

2018-11-1 17:22:18
使用WDT作为一个深度睡眠计时器,你也可以在LED开启的5秒钟内让单元休眠,然后用WDT中断唤醒关闭LED并回到睡眠(省电)。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Using the WDT as a deep sleep timer, you can also have the unit sleep during the 5 seconds that the LED is on, and then wakeup with the WDT interrupt to turn off the LED and go back to sleep (saves power)
举报

张涵

2018-11-1 17:31:16
你好,
在每一个广告和连接时间间隔都会产生一个祝福中断,这也唤醒了系统从深度睡眠。5秒,你可以使用计时器。
请参阅以下关于低功耗设计的应用说明。
PSOC-4-BLU/100A项目的样本项目,在100100yDay/Day0227 BulyPosil测量在Master·CyPress半导体公司/PSOC-4-BLE·GITHUB
当做,
吉安

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hello,

A BLESS interrupt generates at every advertising and Connection interval which wakes up the system from DeepSleep as well. For 5 Second ,you may use a timer.

Please refer the below Application Note on Low Power Design ...http://www.cypress.com/file/140991/download

Sample Project from here PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day027_BLE_Power_Measurement at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub

Regards,
Gyan
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分