直播中

张丽雯

7年用户 193经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

ICS负增益怎么样?

我目前正在尝试在定制设计的主板上部署STM32 foc库(目前v3.4,v4.0尚未尝试)。

电机没有启动,我已经将问题跟踪到ICS电流测量中的极性不匹配。在我的设计中,从电机流入逆变器的电流具有正号。图书馆期望它采取相反的方式。

由于现在给出了极性(并且由于布局限制也是必要的)并且我不想添加反转缓冲区 - 有没有办法修改或欺骗库以接受负增益?例如,反转各个通道的ADC读数。或者我可以将''AMPLIFICAtiON_GAIN''设置为负值吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am currently trying to deploy the STM32 foc library (v3.4 currently, v4.0 available not not tried yet) on a custom designed board.

The motor does not startup, and I have tracked down the problem to a polarity mismatch in the ICS current measurement. In my design, current flowing out of the motor into the inverter has a positive sign. The library expects it the opposite way.

As that polarity is now given (and was also necessary due to layout constraints) and I do not want to add an inverting buffer - is there a way to modify or fool the library to accept that negative gain? For example, inverting ADC readout for the respective channels. Or can I just set ''AMPLIFICATION_GAIN'' to a negative value?

回帖(4)

张秀兰

2018-11-21 10:42:10
Ciao Frank

我不知道设置负放大增益是否可行。
 当然,您可以进入代码并更改恢复极性的获取相电流功能。

让我们说你找到那里

I = ADC样本 - OFFSET

你需要改变

I = OFFSET - ADC样本

再见
 梁咏琪

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Ciao Frank

I don't know if setting negative amplification gain is feasible.
For sure you can go in the code and change the get phase current function reverting the polarity.

Let say that you find there

I = ADC sample - OFFSET

you need to change in

I = OFFSET - ADC sample

Ciao
Gigi
举报

张丽雯

2018-11-21 10:48:09
吉吉,谢谢你。这意味着我必须获取库源代码。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Gigi, thanks for that. This means that I have to obtain the library source code.
举报

张秀兰

2018-11-21 11:00:06
是的弗兰克,但如果你有一个具体的商业机会,你可以从你所在地区最近的ST联系人那里得到它。 Ciao Gigi

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Yes Frank,

but if you have a concrete businnes opportunity you will not have any problem to get it from the nearest ST contact in you region.

Ciao
Gigi
举报

张丽雯

2018-11-21 11:18:33
我昨天刚做完了。再次感谢Gigi,

坦率

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have just done that yesterday. Thanks again Gigi,

Frank
举报