ST意法半导体
直播中

丛聪

7年用户 286经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

SPC560D30支持使用8MHz xtal吗?

我正在使用SPC560D30的串行接口测试应用程序。我使用应用程序配置 - 使用SPC发现工具包将时钟设置设置为16MHz。现在保持测试应用程序相同,我想将时钟设置更改为8MHz,这是我在目标硬件上使用的实际值。当我使用应用程序配置进行这些更改并生成它时,会显示以下错误(请查找附图),

这是否意味着不允许低于16MHz的时钟设置? SPC560D30是否不支持/使用8MHz xtal?

您的最早回复将受到高度赞赏,因为这将影响xtal和其他零件采购,并可能影响交货计划。在此先感谢您的帮助。

麦克风。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am using test application for serial interface with SPC560D30. I used the application configuration - clock settings as 16MHz with the SPC discovery kit. Now keeping the test application same, I want to change the clock settings to 8MHz which the actual value I am using on my target hardware. When I do these changes using Application configuration and generate it, following errors are displayed (please find attached image also),

Does that mean clock settings below 16MHz are not allowed? Whether SPC560D30 can not support/use 8MHz xtal?

Your earliest response will be highly appreciated as this will affect xtal and other parts procurement and may affect the delivery schedule. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike.

回帖(3)

刘鑫

2019-4-17 16:07:57
你好迈克,

RM cf章节6.6.3中解释了一些限制

FMPLL具有以下主要特征:
输入时钟频率4 MHz - 16 MHz OK
●压控振荡器(VCO)的范围为256 MHz至512 MHz

您需要更新PLL设置(IDF和NDIV)
为了在256Mhz和512Mhz之间

最好的祝福

二万

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

hello Mike ,

There are some limitations explained in the RM cf chapter 6.6.3

The FMPLL has the following major features:
� Input clock frequency 4 MHz – 16 MHz OK
â—� Voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) range from 256 MHz to 512 MHz

You need to update in your PLL Settings (IDF and NDIV)
in order to be between 256Mhz and 512Mhz

• /**

• * @brief   SPC5_FMPLL0_VCO_CLK clock point.

• */

• #define SPC5_FMPLL0_VCO_CLK                                                

•   

• ((SPC5_XOSC_CLK / SPC5_FMPLL0_IDF_VALUE) * SPC5_FMPLL0_NDIV_VALUE)

Best regards

Erwan
举报

丛聪

2019-4-17 16:24:01
这是否意味着我需要修改应用程序生成的头文件的值?能否请详细说明该做什么?

当我使用Board Identifier作为'GENERIC_SPC560DXX'而Board名称为'Generic SPC560Dxx'时,我能够使用8MHz的xtal值,但不能改为16MHz。当我选择SPC Discovery Kit作为板标识符时,这是完全相反的行为。为什么会这样?在这里需要做什么?

谢谢。
麦克风。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Does this mean I need to modify the values to the header file generated by application? Can you please elaborate in detail what to do?

When I use Board Identifier as 'GENERIC_SPC560DXX' and Board name as 'Generic SPC560Dxx', I am able to use the xtal value of 8MHz but can not change to 16MHz. This is totally opposite behaviour when I select the SPC Discovery kit as board identifier. Why is this so? What is reuqired to be done here?

Thanks.
Mike.
举报

刘鑫

2019-4-17 16:30:06
你好迈克,

您必须在configuration.xml中正确更改PLL设置。 (Cf截图)
计算压控振荡器(VCO)的范围为256 MHz至512 MHz

最好的祝福

二万

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Mike ,

You have to change correctly the PLL Settings in configuration.xml. (Cf screenshot)
Calculation Voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) range from 256 MHz to 512 MHz

Best regards

Erwan
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分