Microchip
直播中

刘耀清

7年用户 213经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

PIC32MZ怎么与USB麦克风交互

我有一个PIC32 MZ2048 EFH144。我也有一个USB麦克风,我直接连接到PIC32 MZ。我试图使用和声,并使用一个示例项目(USB麦克风),但似乎PIC32 MZ不支持该特定项目。有没有办法使用这个MCU的代码?我基本上只想在MPLAB初始化麦克风并从中获取数据,可能通过冷却项或信号示波器。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I have a PIC32MZ2048EFH144. I also have a USB Microphone that I am connecting straight into the PIC32MZ.

I was trying to use hARMony and use an example project (u*** microphone) but it seems that PIC32MZ is not supported for that certain project. Is there any way to use that code for this MCU?

I essentially just want to initialize the microphone in MPLAB and get data from it, maybe through coolterm or a signal oscilloscope.

回帖(3)

李蕊

2019-4-30 07:59:56
什么版本的和声?他们的教程是在这里:http://MyCHIPPrduls.com/On和次谐波:语音记录器引入注释注释:该项目已被验证为与以下版本的软件工具一起工作:MPLAB®X IDE V3.26、MPLAB®XC32编译器V1.40、MPLAB®和声V1.08有时我觉得最好使用那些准确的版本,通过教程,然后我理解菜单重复最新版本。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

What version of Harmony?

Their is a tutorial is here:
http://microchipdeveloper.com/harmony:voice-recorder-intro

The Note comments:
This project has been verified to work with the following versions of software tools:
MPLAB® X IDE v3.26, MPLAB® XC32 Compiler v1.40, MPLAB® Harmony v1.08

Sometimes I find it best to use those exact versions to go through the tutorial, then
once I understand the menus to repeat with the latest version. 
举报

戴双宝

2019-4-30 08:05:52
和声版本2。我使用的是UBS-麦克风教程,我把我需要的文件从那个项目转到我的新项目。它编译,现在的问题是,我的USB麦克风没有被检测到我的MCU/PC。我的PC不检测它,我检查了设备管理器等。它必须在代码,这是问题是…HM。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Harmony version 2. I am using the u***_microphone tutorial and I took the files i needed out of that project to my new project. It compiled and now the issue is that my u*** microphone is not being detected to my MCU/PC. My PC is not detecting it and I checked device manager/etc. It has to be in the code, that is where the issue is...hm
举报

李蕊

2019-4-30 08:22:50
我将遵循V1.06教程来理解正在做什么,以及所有的事情是如何组合在一起的。一旦你做了,验证演示工作。现在重复同样的步骤,但是使用V2.0和谐。2有很多命名差异,所以最好重复设置,但是让和声做所有的代码。设置。尝试将V1.06移植到V2.0是我的能力,因此当你头脑中一切都新鲜的时候,更容易重复。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I would follow the v1.06 tutorial to understand what is being done, and how everything comes together.
Once you have done that, verify the demo works.

Now repeat the same steps, but using v2.0 Harmony. 

2.0 has a bunch of naming differences, so best to repeat the set up but let Harmony do all the code set up. trying to port v1.06 to v2.0 is beyound my ability, hence much easier just to repeat when everything is fresh in your mind.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分