ST意法半导体
直播中

于扬

7年用户 203经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

FIFO定时错误

我正面临着FIFO模式下lis3dh加速度计的计时问题。目前我的ODR = 25 Hz并且我正在读取水印阈值= 30的FIFO。一旦我得到水印中断,我就会在5 Mhz读取196(32 * 3 * 2)个样本.Hence我在下一个ODR采样时间= 0.04秒(1/25)之前清除整个FIFO。

然而,在两分钟之后,我处于一秒的正偏移。这是由于加速度计时间的不准确吗?

我们的应用要求所有FIFO数据在2分钟内可用。

您能否告诉我们如何才能获得正确的定时数据?

#lis3dh #mems #support#lis3dh

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am facing timing issue with lis3dh accelerometer in FIFO mode.Currently my ODR=25 Hz and I am reading FIFO on watermark threshold=30.As soon as I get watermark interrupt I read 196 (32*3*2)samples at 5 Mhz.Hence I clear the entire FIFO before the next ODR sample time=0.04seconds(1/25).

However after two minutes I am at an positive offset of one second.Is this due to inaccuracies in the accelerometer timing ?

Our application requires that all the FIFO data to be available at precisely 2 minutes.

Can you please tell us what can we do to achieve correct timed data.

#lis3dh #mems #support #lis3dh

回帖(1)

李娟

2019-5-24 14:59:24
对于与MEMS相关的具体问题,请使用每个产品页面中提供的“在线支持”频道。
LIS3DH:
http://www.st.com/internet/analog/product/250725.jsp

我正面临着FIFO模式下lis3dh加速度计的计时问题。目前我的ODR = 25 Hz并且我正在读取水印阈值= 30的FIFO。一旦我得到水印中断,我就会在5 Mhz读取196(32 * 3 * 2)个样本.Hence我在下一个ODR采样时间= 0.04秒(1/25)之前清除整个FIFO。

然而,在两分钟之后,我处于一秒的正偏移。这是由于加速度计时间的不准确吗?

我们的应用要求所有FIFO数据在2分钟内可用。

您能否告诉我们如何才能获得正确的定时数据?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Please, for specific questions related to MEMS, use the ''ONLINE SUPPORT'' channel, available in  every product page.
LIS3DH:
http://www.st.com/internet/analog/product/250725.jsp

I am facing timing issue with lis3dh accelerometer in FIFO mode.Currently my ODR=25 Hz and I am reading FIFO on watermark threshold=30.As soon as I get watermark interrupt I read 196 (32*3*2)samples at 5 Mhz.Hence I clear the entire FIFO before the next ODR sample time=0.04seconds(1/25).

However after two minutes I am at an positive offset of one second.Is this due to inaccuracies in the accelerometer timing ?

Our application requires that all the FIFO data to be available at precisely 2 minutes.

Can you please tell us what can we do to achieve correct timed data.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分