张硕

7年用户 409经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

请问能同时安装两个版本的和声配置器吗?

你能同时安装两个版本的和声配置器吗?所以你可以同时使用1.07和1.08的和声?是的,你可以。您需要在两个位置安装MPLABX两次。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

can you have two versions of hARMony Configurator installed at the same time.. So you can work on a Harmony 1.07 proejct and a 1.08 at the same time?

yes, you can. You need to install MPLABX twice in two locations.

回帖(2)

张虎豹

2019-7-2 10:40:17
相同的MPLABX不允许您安装两个版本的MHC插件。您可以安装两个MPLABX版本,并为每个版本使用不同版本的MHC。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Same MPLABX won't allow you to install two versions of MHC plugin.
You can install two MPLABX versions and use different versions of MHC for each one.
举报

康辅佑

2019-7-2 10:51:39
实际上,您不需要在两个不同的文件夹中安装整个MPLABX,以实现所需的分离,并为MHC(和其他插件)运行不同版本。只需指定第二个UserDir,就可以配置第二个MPLABX实例,就像这里基本上描述的那样,您只需创建对MPLABX IDE的一个快捷方式,可添加一个-Urdidir & lt;Posirl和Gr.PrimeRI运行Linux,所以我的主要MPLAB快捷方式是/opt/Microchip /MPLABX/V3.40/MPLABUIDIDE/BIN/MPLABBIDED,而二级实例,具有不同版本的插件,我需要检查或测试的是/opt/Microchip /MPLABX/V3.40/MP。LabyID/BIN/MPLABABIDE——USEDIR/HOME/HOL/法比奥/MPLABIDE2同样适用于Windows /McCalassFabIO

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi.
Actually you don't need to install the whole MplabX in two different folders to achieve the needed separation and run different versions for MHC (and other plugins).
Simply configure a second MplabX instance by specifying a second UserDir, like described here
Basically, you simply have to create a shortcut to the MplabX IDE executable adding a --userdir parameter
I run Linux so my main Mplab shortcut is
/opt/microchip/mplabx/v3.40/mplab_ide/bin/mplab_ide
while the secondary instance, with different versions for plugins that I need to check or test is
/opt/microchip/mplabx/v3.40/mplab_ide/bin/mplab_ide --userdir /home/fabio/.mplab_ide2
The same applies to Windows/Mac
Cheers
Fabio
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分