私信 关注
[问答]

PSoC4 BLE在CySmart应用程序上更改公共地址并没有改变

你好,
我有一个CY8CKIT-143A PSOC4LE工具包。在BLE组件配置中,我设置了这两个参数:
设备名称:EasyTeCn3
公共地址:00 A050- 00000 6
因此,公共地址并没有改变原来的地址。
这个问题发生在CysApp应用程序中。如果我连接,然后从设备断开,有时在设备列表中,我发现几个同名的设备(EasyTeaN3),但不同的公共地址。如果我试图连接到一个设备有错误的公共地址,我可以连接,但当然,服务不承认。
有谁遇到过同样的问题吗?
谢谢你的帮助。
安德莉亚
寻址寻址
23.7 K

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi,
I have a CY8CKIT-143A PSoC4 BLE kit. In the BLE component configuration, I set these two parameters:
Device name: EasyTech N3
Public address: 00A050-000006
So the public address has not been changed from the original one.

The problem happens with CySmart app. If I connect and then disconnect from the device, sometimes in the device list I find severals devices with the same name (EasyTech N3) but different public address. If I try to connect to a device with a wrong public address, I can connect but, of course, services are not recognized.

Have anyone had the same problem?

Thanks for any help.

Andrea

回帖(5)

李雅文

2018-9-12 12:09:21
环境中的所有BLE设备都会在CySAMP应用程序中检测到。让我们假设下面两个例子:
情况1:当两个设备的设备名称相同并且它们具有相同的公共地址时
观察:在这种情况下,这两个设备将被视为一个单一的实体。然而,任何一个将保持活跃或将连接到各种因素的基础上,如距离,信号强度等,事实上,这可能会改变,当你移动更接近其他设备的移动太多。你可以把这两个设备看作是单个实体,除了只有一个将获得优先级。
案例2:当两个设备的设备名称相同,但它们没有相同的公共地址。假设下面的配置:设备1:名称:EasyTeaTeo
公共地址:00 A050- 00000 6
服务启用:是
设备2:名称:EasyTeaTeo
公共地址:00 A050- 00000 7
服务启用:没有
观察:在这种情况下,这两个设备将在下面的应用程序中可见。两个设备都可以连接到,但是只有一个设备将显示服务。因此,我们看到的不一定是个问题,而是蓝牙地址是如何分配的,并且基于固件,在应用程序上可以看到服务。
为了避免这种麻烦的具有相同地址的多个设备,硅产生的公司分配的代码可以使用如下图所示:
这将分配唯一的地址而无任何重叠。
希望这能解决你的疑问。
当做,
德黑拉杰

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  All BLE devices in the surroundings will be detected in the CySmart app. Let's assume the following two cases:

Case 1: When the Device Name of two devices are the same and also they have the same public address
Observation: In this case the both the devices will be treated as a single entity. However, either one will remain active or will get connected to based on various factors like distance, signal strength etc. In fact, this might change when you move the mobile closer to other device too. You can think of both the devices as single entity except only one will get priority.

Case 2: When the Device Name of two devices are the same but they don't have the same public address. Let's assume the configuration as below:
Device 1: Name: EasyTech
                Public Address: 00A050-000006
                Services Enabled: Yes
Device 2: Name: EasyTech
                Public Address: 00A050-000007
                Services Enabled: No
Observation: In this case, both the devices will be visible in the app as shown below. Both the devices can be connected to, but only one of them will display the services. So what we see is isn't necessarily a problem, it is how bluetooth addresses are assigned and based on the firmware, services are seen on the app.

To avoid this hassle of multiple devices having the same addresses, the silicon generated Company assigned code can be used as shown below:

This will assign unique addresses without any overlap.

Hope this resolves your query.

Regards,
Dheeraj
举报

李思路

2018-9-12 12:27:01
引用: twtetrwerw 发表于 2018-9-12 17:58
环境中的所有BLE设备都会在CySAMP应用程序中检测到。让我们假设下面两个例子:
情况1:当两个设备的设备名称相同并且它们具有相同的公共地址时
观察:在这种情况下,这两个设备将被视为一个单一的实体。然而,任何一个将保持活跃或将连接到各种因素的基础上,如距离,信号强度等,事实上,这可能会改变,当你移动更接近其他 ...

非常感谢您的快速详细回答。
事实上,我只有一个CY8CKIT-143A PSOC4BLE组件。周围没有其他相同的设备。
这就是为什么它很奇怪。
我用PSoC Creator上传固件和从“ble_heart_rate_sensor”示例代码开始。
可能是虫INI的示例代码吗?
谢谢你

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Thank you very much for your quick and detailed answer.
The fact is that I have only one kit CY8CKIT-143A PSoC4 BLE. No other identical devices are present surroundings.
That's why it is very strange.
I used PSoC Creator to upload the firmware and started from the "BLE_Heart_Rate_Sensor" example code.
May be a bug ini the example code?
Thank you
举报

李雅文

2018-9-12 12:32:16
引用: iuwwufjsd 发表于 2018-9-12 18:16
非常感谢您的快速详细回答。
事实上,我只有一个CY8CKIT-143A PSOC4BLE组件。周围没有其他相同的设备。
这就是为什么它很奇怪。

如果您只有一个设备,并且您看到多个相同的设备,这可能只是在一些移动设备中的问题。请提供以下细节,以便在应用程序中的这个bug可以被报告和解决:
1)你的手机操作系统和版本:
2)电话模式:
3)PSoC Creator版本:
4)工具包的设备名称:
示例代码没有任何问题。可能是应用程序中的一个bug。
谢谢你帮助我们进步。欣赏它。我们希望尽快修复它。
当做,
德黑拉杰

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  If you have only one device and you are seeing multiple identical devices, this may be a problem only in some mobile devices. Please provide the following details so that this bug in the app can be reported and solved:
1) Your Phone OS and Version:
2) Phone model:
3) PSoC Creator Version:
4) Device name of your Kit:

The example code has no issues whatsoever. Might be a bug in the app.

Thank you for helping us improve. Appreciate it. We hope to fix it soon.

Regards,
Dheeraj
举报

李思路

2018-9-12 12:49:37
引用: twtetrwerw 发表于 2018-9-12 18:21
如果您只有一个设备,并且您看到多个相同的设备,这可能只是在一些移动设备中的问题。请提供以下细节,以便在应用程序中的这个bug可以被报告和解决:
1)你的手机操作系统和版本:
2)电话模式:

根据所要求的信息:
1)你的手机操作系统和版本:Android版本7
2)电话模式:平板MICACOM,M型SP10MXHA
3)PSoC Creator版:PSoC Creator 4.2(4.2.0.641),版本的操作系统:微软Windows NT 10.0.10586.0,CLR版本:4.0.30319.42000
4)工具包的设备名称:CY8CKIT-143A PSOC4BLE
这个错误是不是经常这样,我试图用另一个相同的问题,有时会发生改变平板。
谢谢您。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Following the requested informations:

1) Your Phone OS and Version: Android version 7.0
2) Phone model: Tablet Mediacom, model M-SP10MXHA
3) PSoC Creator Version: PSoC Creator  4.2 (4.2.0.641), OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.10586.0, CLR Version: 4.0.30319.42000
4) Device name of your Kit: CY8CKIT-143A PSoC4 BLE

This bug is not so often, anyway i tried to change the tablet with another identical one and the issue sometimes happens.

Thank you.

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分