相比之下,GRID K1有4个入门级Kepler GPU,每个192个CUDA核心,但每块板组合16GB FB。
结合我们的G​​RID vGPU技术,这可以为每块板最多32个用户提供虚拟GPU。
典型的服务器包含2个GRID K1板,相当于每台服务器最多64个用户。
综上所述:
GRID K1  - 终极用户可扩展性
GRID K2  - 终极性能

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

GRID K1 and K2 are targeted at quite different users/use cases. While GRID K2 focuses on ultimate graphics performance for the most demanding users runnging 2D&3D professional applications, GRID K1 provides the best user scalability at the entry level.

GRID K2 is equipped with two high-end Kepler GPUs with each 1526 CUDA cores and 4GB FB per GPU. The performance is comparable to two Quadro K5000s.

In contrast, GRID K1 has 4 entry-level Kepler GPUs with each 192 CUDA cores, but a combined 16GB of FB per board. In combination with our GRID vGPU technology this allows to provide a virtual GPU to up to 32 users per board. Typical servers contain 2 GRID K1 boards which equates to up to 64 users per server.

In summary:

GRID K1 - ultimate user scalability
GRID K2 - ultimate performance

回帖(2)

刘文明

2018-10-8 14:32:26
嘿米兰,
感谢上述解释,但我需要澄清这是如何适用于我的具体情况。
我有多个用户的Session Host RDS服务器;
我必须使用K1或K2吗?
我猜测基于你的解释上面K1是多个虚拟机的理想选择,而不是如上所述的多个用户。
多个虚拟机意味着我可以虚拟化GPU,但我的情况是多个用户连接到同一服务器上的不同RDP会话(而不是虚拟机)。
您认为K2是我的场景的理想产品,因为它意味着所有工作负载都将在主机服务器上,而不是跨虚拟机虚拟化。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hey Milan,

Thanks for the above explanation but I need clarification on how this applies to my specific scenario.
I have Session Host RDS server with multiple users; will I have to use K1 or K2?
I am guessing based on you explanation above K1 is ideal for multiple VMs and not multiple users as stated.
Multiple VMs would mean that I can virtualize the GPU but my scenario is that of multiple users connecting to different RDP sessions (not VMs) on the same server.
Do you think K2 is the ideal product for my scenario since it would mean that all workload would be on the Host Server and not virtualized across VMs.
举报

张婷婷

2018-10-8 14:40:17
两块板都是EOL近两年了。
真的想知道为什么你提出这个话题。
对于您的用例,您应该看看特斯拉M10。
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Both boards are EOL for almost 2 years now. Really wondering why you bring up this topic. For your use case you should look at Tesla M10.

Regards

Simon
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分