Microchip
直播中

李路明

7年用户 203经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Harmony docs错误

嗨,和声2.02B陈述了PIC32的EthyWiFiWebServer示例支持PIC32 MZ EC启动器套件,但是项目中只有EF变体的配置(我使用PIC32 MZECCM144)。文档是否不正确,并且我的板已被丢弃?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

HARMony 2.02b states the pic32_eth_wifi_web_server sample supports the PIC32MZ EC Starter Kit but there are only configurations in the project for the EF variant (I am using PIC32MZECM144).

Is the documentation incorrect and my board has been dropped?

回帖(11)

陈晨

2019-4-18 07:24:42
初学者工具包中的EC意味着嵌入式连接。不一定是EC芯片。好混乱,我不是100%肯定它是错误的。是的,他们似乎在电子商务芯片上得到了保释。因为他们有很多勘误表,这是可以理解的。如果您正在启动一个真正的项目,那么您应该得到新的启动工具包。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

EC in the starter kit name means embedded connectivity. Not not necessarily the EC chips. Well confusing I'm not 100% sure it's wrong. And Yes they seemed to have bailed on the EC chips. Understandable since they have so much errata. If you are starting a real project, then you should get the new starter kit.
举报

张琳

2019-4-18 07:38:15
同意NKurzman。他们把EC系列揽给了EF。我最终也用EF芯片购买了新的DEV设备。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Agreed with NKurzman. They bailed out EC series to EF. I ended up buying the new dev set with EF chip too.
举报

毕凯

2019-4-18 07:50:24
只需更改其中一个EF配置即可使用您的设备。除非项目出于某种原因使用ADC(这是EF与EC的不同模块),否则它仍然应该建立。就像其他人所说的,你可能想用EF来制作生产板,但是这种方法至少可以让你试用当前的硬件进行演示。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Just change one of the EF configurations to use your device.  It should still build unless the project uses the ADC for some reason (this is a different module on the EF vs EC).  Like others have said, you'll probably want to use the EF for production boards, but this way would let you at least try out the demo with your current hardware.
举报

鲁瑶

2019-4-18 08:02:21
还要注意的是,涉及加密的示例应用程序意味着使用嵌入加密模块,该加密模块仅在EF芯片上可用,其中M的部件号为M。你可以在没有加密模块的情况下得到DEV板。所有用于EC或EFH芯片的应用将在EFM上运行。专门针对EFM的项目仍然可以在EC上工作,但不会有硬件加密的好处。这是相当多以太网的东西,比如WOLFSSL演示。正如上面所说的,EF芯片的ADC示例在EC芯片上根本不起作用,实际上它们完全取代了EF芯片中的不同硅的ADC,因为EC芯片中的一个是非常可怕的。ER项目的选择芯片的事项。John Vickers

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Also note that the sample applications that involve encryption are meant to use the embedded encryption module that is only available on the EF chips with the M in the part number. You can get the dev board with and without the encryption module. All the application meant for EC or EFH chips will run on the EFM. Projects specifically for the EFM can still work on the EC, but will not have the benifit of the hardware encryption. This is pretty much Ethernet stuff, like the WolfSSL demo.

Also as said above, the ADC examples for the EF chip will not work at all on the EC chip, they actually completely replaced the ADC with different silicon in the EF chip because the one in the EC chip was so horrible.

I can't think of any other projects where the selected chip matters.

John Vickers
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分