1)是否可以使用示例代码而不使用微处理器处理器用于DDR3内存?
或任何启动代码来控制DDR3内存的建议。
实际上,我是以任何方式做到的。
所以任何有用的建议将不胜感激。
谢谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I am very new at field of FPGA. Now I am working Genesys2. I have to control DDR3 memory. I find some examples in Digilent site for DDR3 using microblaze processor. But, in my case I don't have to use microblaze processor. I have to send some fixed value through the DDR3 memory like 8-bit data (X'FF') i.e. I will write that data into the Genesys2 DDR3 memory and readout the data from the memory. I already go through Xilinx network device video manual ug_586 . But still it is not clear to me how to start coding for the DDR3 memory. My questions are:
1) Is it possible to have example code without using microblaze processor for DDR3 memory?
Or any suggestion for starting code to control DDR3 memory.
Actually, I have do it in any way. So any helpful suggestion will be appreciated.
Thank you.

回帖(1)

黄飞高

2019-5-5 16:09:26
OpenArty项目将ZipCPU(不是微型激光)连接到DDR3 SDRAM。
即便如此,也可以通过在主文件顶部注释一个简单的`ifdef来删除ZipCPU,这仍然可以让您通过UART运行的软件访问SDRAM。
然后通过wishbone总线访问SDRAM。
OpenArty SDRAM内存访问方法的一个关键组件是AXI桥的流水线叉骨。
我个人觉得比AXI更容易使用的wishbone总线。
该项目的所有源代码都可以在GitHub上获得,虽然我确实需要Arty板配置文件中的参数(一个xml文件,因此是可读的),以便正确配置DDR3 SDRAM。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The OpenArty project connects a ZipCPU (not a microblaze) to DDR3 SDRAM.  Even at that, the ZipCPU can be removed with by commenting a simple `ifdef at the top of the main file which will still give you access to the SDRAM from software running over a UART.  The SDRAM is then accessed over a wishbone bus.

A key component of the OpenArty approach to SDRAM memory access is the pipelined wishbone to AXI bridge.  I personally find the wishbone bus simpler to use than AXI.

All of the source code for that project is available on GitHub, although I did need the parameters from the Arty board configuration file (an xml file, hence readable) in order to get the DDR3 SDRAM configured properly.

Dan
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分