Cypress技术william hill官网
直播中

吕声城

7年用户 203经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何在I2C上从外部微控制器运行引导加载程序?

你好,
我有一个板,我使用CY8C3666 AXI-052作为一个“奴隶”处理器的附加功能,我们的主要ti处理器无法做到。我有SPI和I2C两者之间的联系。我试图使它,所以我可以重新编程的PSoC3与TI处理器。我能够成功地创建一个引导加载程序和BootloadEnject,在MixPro3中作为一个引导加载主机,并通过在连接PSOC3和TI处理器的I2C总线上使用Bootloader成功地重新编程部分。我还没有找到任何关于如何使用外部微控制器作为引导加载程序的文档。我只能在HSSP编程接口上找到文档,如果它坏了,可能会擦除引导加载程序。有人知道是否有一个文档显示如何在I2C上从外部微控制器运行引导加载程序?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi,
    I have a board where I am using the CY8C3666AXI-052 as a "slave" processor for additional functions that our main TI processor cannot do.  I have SPI and I2C links between the two of them.  I was trying to make it so I could reprogram the PSOC3 with the TI processor.  I was able to sucessfully make a bootloader and bootloadable project, wire in the MINIPROG3 to act as a bootloader host, and sucessfully reprogram the part using the bootloader over the I2C bus that links the PSOC3 and the TI processor.  What I have yet to find is any documentation on how to use an external microcontroller as a bootloader.  I can only find the document on the HSSP programming interface, which would potentially erase the bootloader if it went bad.  Does anyone know if there is a document showing how to run the bootloader from an external microcontroller over I2C?

回帖(1)

杨军

2019-7-12 09:45:19
这可能有帮助
HTTP://www. CyPress?COM/?RID=41002 AN60317
问候,Dana。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  This might help -

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=41002     AN60317

Regards, Dana.
举报