[问答]

Grid 2.0

你好。
Grid 2.0是否正式发布(> = 2015年9月15日)?
是否有Tesla M6 / M60的价格信息?
是否可用于K1 / K2板(例如Linux支持)?
什么是“NVidia许可CCU”(和价格)?
K1 / K2主板是否需要NVidia许可证?
我必须为K1 / K2(M6 / M60)硬件+ $支付Citrix Enterprise / Desktop许可证+ $ guest OS以及Microsoft SA或VDA + $ NVIDIA vGPU CCU许可证!
谢谢你的回答,马丁
PS:前向链接 - 实际NVidia CCU许可证费用为https://gridforums.nvidia.com/de ... 2-0/post/2718/#2718也由NVidia发布(> Dec
2016) -  http://www.nvidia.com/object/grid-technology.html  - > NVIDIA GRID包装,定价&
许可指南
许可常见问题解答 -  http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/a ... /xenapp%20licensing

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello.

Is Grid 2.0 officially released (>=15 September 2015) ?
Is there any price information for Tesla M6/M60 ?
Will it be available to K1/K2 boards (eg. linux support) ?
What is "NVidia licensing CCU" (and price) ?
Will the NVidia license be required for K1/K2 boards ?

I must pay many $ for K1/K2 (M6/M60) hardware + $ for Citrix Enterprise/Desktop license + $ guest OS and for Microsoft SA or VDA + new $ for NVIDIA vGPU CCU license !

Thanks for answers, Martin

PS: Forward link - actual NVidia CCU license costs are https://gridforums.nvidia.com/de ... 2-0/post/2718/#2718 also published by NVidia (>Dec 2016) - http://www.nvidia.com/object/grid-technology.html -> NVIDIA GRID Packaging, Pricing & Licensing Guide
Licensing FAQ - http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/a ... /xenapp%20licensing

回帖(92)

马雁翔

2018-9-10 17:32:31
马丁,
是的,我看过M60至少有一个来源(戴尔)。
我们得到特殊的教育定价,所以在这里讨论是没有意义的;
联系现在出售它的供应商以获取报价。
我的猜测是你支付的费用比M60和K2的价格要低一倍,这是不错的,因为你获得2倍的性能和M60与K2的两倍的机载内存。
至于XenDesktop / XenApp的并发用户定价,它还将取决于您的供应商 -  VAR可能比直接从Citrix获得更优惠的价格。
标价(至少在美国这里)我认为每个座位约500美元。
要使用除直通模式以外的GPU,您确实需要付费的Citrix许可证,或者如果您运行XenDesktop / XenApp Enterprise或更高版本,XenServer许可证对于托管VDI的XenServer计算机是免费的,并且允许
完全访问vGPU功能。
Microsoft许可策略过于复杂,无法在此讨论,但您确实需要为每个实例提供某种虚拟桌面许可。
再次,与合格的销售代表交谈可能是您唯一的希望。
他们中的一些团队花了很多时间帮助VAR在我们的案例中进行工作,至少需要几周时间。
为什么微软授权如此混乱是一个可能永远无法回答的问题!
我希望这至少有一点帮助。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Martin,
Yes, I have seen the M60 available from at least one source (Dell). We get special educational pricing, so it makes no sense to discuss it here; contact a vendor that sells it now for a quote. My guess is you'll pay quite a bit less than double the price for an M60 vs. a K2, which is not bad given you get 2x the performance and twice as much on-board memory on the M60 vs. the K2. As to concurrent user pricing for XenDesktop/XenApp, it will also depend on your vendor -- a VAR might be able to get you a better price than directly from Citrix. The list price (at least here in the US) is I believe around $500 per seat. To use the GPU other than in passthrough mode, you will indeed require either a paid-for Citrix license, or if you run XenDesktop/XenApp Enterprise or higher versions, the XenServer licenses are free for those XenServer machines that host the VDIs and will allow full access also to vGPU capabilities. The Microsoft licensing policies are way too complicated to discuss here, but you do need some sort of virtual desktop license for each instance. Again, talking to a qualified sales representative is probably your only hope. It took a team of several of them to help a VAR work it out in our case and at least a couple of weeks. Why Microsoft licensing is so confusing is a question that will probably never be answered! I hope this helps at least a little.
举报

袁声瑜

2018-9-10 17:46:47
你好。
感谢您的回答,但联系许多销售代表和VAR非常耗时。
是否有任何公开的“成功故事”,每个座位的计算价格(HW + SW,CAPEX + OPEX)(例如简单的Windows VDI桌面,没有任何其他应用程序(> = 2cpu,> = 4gRAM)和~20,50,100个席位和
如果相关的教育,公共和商业部门)?
由于财务分析(硬件+软件,资本支出+运营支出)以及新的价格水平M60加上新的NVidia vGPU CCU许可证,它读取了大约90%取消的VDI项目,它是否会恶化到99%?
我试图剥离CAPEX(eBay for K1 / K2 GPU,瘦客户端覆盆子和开源)并消除OPEX(opensource),但最终CAPEX价格等于具有相同CPU + GPU功率的独立PC。
感谢您的意见,马丁

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello.

Thanks for answer but contacting many sales representatives and VAR is time consuming.

Is there any public "successful story" with computed price per seat (HW+SW, CAPEX+OPEX) (for example simple windows VDI desktop without any other application (>=2cpu, >=4gRAM) and for ~20,50,100 seats and for education, public and commercial sector if relevant) ?

I read about 90% canceled VDI projects due to financial analysis (HW+SW, CAPEX+OPEX) with new price level of M60 plus new NVidia vGPU CCU license it is getting worse to 99% or not ?

I tried to strip down CAPEX (eBay for K1/K2 GPU, thin client raspberry based and opensource) and eliminate OPEX (opensource) but final CAPEX price is equal to standalone PC with equal CPU+GPU power.  

Thanks for your opinions, Martin
举报

张兰英

2018-9-10 18:06:24
“用于CITRIX XENSERVER的GRID VIRTUAL GPU版本352.46,354.13 / RN-06927-001 / 2015年9月21日”:Tesla M60和M6支持带有Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 / CentOS 7客户虚拟机的GRID vGPU(仅限K1而不是K1)
/ K2),作为Citrix XenServer 6.5的技术预览功能。
(只能再次预览!)
“GRID LICENSING / DU-07757-001 / 2015年9月”:NVIDIA GRID K1和K2 GPU不需要(NVidia)许可证即可运行vGPU。
这些功能是最终的还是将来可能会改变?
谢谢,马丁

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

"GRID VIRTUAL GPU FOR CITRIX XENSERVER Version 352.46, 354.13/RN-06927-001/September 21st, 2015": GRID vGPU with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 / CentOS 7 guest VMs is supported on Tesla M60 and M6 (only and not on K1/K2), as a technical preview feature on Citrix XenServer 6.5. (Only preview again!)

"GRID LICENSING/DU-07757-001/September 2015": NVIDIA GRID K1 and K2 GPUs do not require a (NVidia) license to run vGPU.

Are that features final or it may change in future ?

Thanks, Martin
举报

袁沁茹

2018-9-10 18:19:43
马丁,
据我了解,您需要/获得技术预览的特殊许可证,以便能够访问vGPU功能。
您可能需要更详细地检查XenServer Dundee技术预览(XS 6.6)规范。
对于Dundee的最终版本,我很确定许可限制仍将如上所述。
但是,对于K1和K2来说,这对我来说是新闻,所以我们必须看看最终的许可最终会是什么;
这似乎是一个奇怪的选择,分割哪些GPU支持vGPU功能,哪些不支持。
至于Linux vGPU对VM的支持,在XenServer 7的最终版本中确实应该得到官方支持。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Martin,
As I understand it, you need/get a special license for the technical preview that makes it possible to access vGPU functionality. You might want to check the XenServer Dundee technical preview (XS 6.6) specifications in more detail. For the final Dundee release, I am quite sure that the licensing restrictions will still be as I stated above.
However, as for the K1 and K2, that's news to me, and so we will have to see what the final licensing will end up being; this would seem like an odd choice to split which GPUs support vGPU functionality and which do not. As to Linux vGPU support for VMs, that should be indeed officially supported in the final release of XenServer 7.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分