ST意法半导体
直播中

张斌

7年用户 224经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

使用LIS3DH加速度计进行6D方向检测怎么设置寄存器

大家好,
我正在使用LIS3DH加速度计,我想检测空间中的设备方向。根据规格,我可以通过6D方向检测功能来做到这一点,但我没有得到任何结果。谁能告诉我哪个是LIS3DH寄存器的正确设置才能使用6D方向检测功能?
感谢所有可以提供帮助的人。

#lis3dh

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi all,
I'm using a LIS3DH accelerometer and I would like to detect the device orientation in the space. According to the specifications I could do this by means of the 6D orientation detection function, but I'm not getting any result. Can anyone tell me which is the correct setting of the registers of the LIS3DH in order to use the 6D orientation detection function?
Thanks to everybody who can help.

#lis3dh

回帖(9)

曾玲娟

2018-9-11 16:50:07
请阅读申请说明
https://my.st.com/resource/en/application_note/cd00290365.pdf
。您可以在下图中看到6D方向设置示例:

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Please read  -  in application note
https://my.st.com/resource/en/application_note/cd00290365.pdf
.You can see example of 6D orientation settings in following picture:
举报

张斌

2018-9-11 17:01:20
谢谢你的回答,米罗斯拉夫。
实际上,我要做的是检测滑动门沿直线路径的移动。
这可能是通过使用LIS3DH还是超出了加速度计的范围?
我担心,在处理重力加速度时,线性移动不会在三个轴上产生任何变化,所以我无法检测到任何东西。我错了吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thank you for your answer, Miroslav.
Actually, what I'm trying to do is to detect the movement of a sliding door along a linear path.
Is this possible by using the LIS3DH or is this beyond the scope of the accelerometer?
I'm afraid that, dealing with gravitational acceleration, a linear move doesn't generate any change on the three axes, so I can't detect anything. Am I wrong?
举报

曾玲娟

2018-9-11 17:20:02
你好,
原则上,可以检测滑动门的运动。重力加速度将与门运动垂直,因此不是问题。
我在办公室做了自动门的快速测试(滑动门上的棒加速度计记录了加速度),在这里你可以看到结果:
我还在excel中进行了分析并添加了移动平均线:
我可以想象这可以用来举例来打开门。

我不知道你的目标到底是什么,无论如何你都会测量你的门的加速度,因为每扇门都会产生不同的模式。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,
in principle it is possible to detect movement of sliding doors. The gravitation acceleration will be in perpendicular axis to the door movement, so it is not a problem.
I did quick test with automatic doors in our office (stick accelerometer on sliding door record the acceleration), here you can see the results:
I also did an analysis in excel and added moving average:
I can imagine that this could be used for example to make counter of door opening.

I don't know what exactly is your target, in any case you will have measure acceleration of your doors, because each door can generate different pattern.
举报

张斌

2018-9-11 17:34:50
你好Miroslav,
我的目标主要是手动操作的门,不仅是滑动门,还有旋转门。目标是在打开检测时打开灯。
我通过监视z轴得到了结果,正如你的建议(假设LIS3DH平面与门的平面平行),但问题是我必须保持检测阈值非常低(INT1_THS低至0x03)为了检测运动。然而,在这种情况下,设备对声学噪声非常敏感,如手拍和音乐。
你有没有遇到过屏蔽加速度计噪音的问题?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Miroslav,
my target are mainly manually operated doors, not only sliding doors but also swing doors. The goal is to swicth lights on upon opening detection.
I got results by monitoring the z axis, as you suggest (assuming that the LIS3DH plane is parallel to the plane of the door), but the problem is that I have to keep the detection threshold very low (INT1_THS as low as 0x03) in order to detect movement. However, in this condition the device becomes very sensitive to acoustic noise, like hand claps and also music.
Did you ever face the problem of shielding the accelerometer against acoustic noise?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分