我在数据表中看到了以下注释:
“该产品出厂时已校准为2.5 V.温度传感器的工作电压保证在2 V - 3.6 V范围内。”
这意味着什么?当加速度计以1.8V供电时,温度传感器不工作?
谢谢你的帮助。

#accelerometer#lis3dh#temperature-sensor

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,
I have a question regarding a note in the datasheet of the LIS3DH accelerometer:
I want to use the accelerometer LIS3DH for one of my application with the following specifications:
- The accelerometer is supplied at 1.8V (in compliance with datasheet).
- The functions to be achieved are: orientation detection and  provide temperature.
I saw the following note in the datasheet:
'The product is factory calibrated at 2.5 V. Temperature sensor operation is guaranteed in the range 2 V - 3.6 V.'
What those that means? The temperature sensor is not working when the accelerometer is supplied at 1.8V ?
Thanks for your help.

#accelerometer #lis3dh #temperature-sensor

回帖(2)

曾玲娟

2019-3-20 06:54:47
这意味着,ST并不认为传感器可以在1.8V下工作。它们可能是可以工作的碎片,也可能是不起作用的碎片。功能也可以限制在一定的温度范围内......基本上,在1.8V下使用它并不是一个好习惯。
请注意,温度传感器仅测量相对温度变化而非绝对值。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

It means ,ST doesn't guerantee that the sensor will work at 1.8V. They might be pieces which will work, and pieces which wont work. The functionality can be also limited from to certain temperature range, ... Basicaly it is not good practice to use it at 1.8V.
Please be also aware that the temperature sensor measures only relative temperature change and not absolute value.
举报

李建军

2019-3-20 07:11:21
好的,谢谢,不幸的是我无法改变1.8V的要求。我会寻找另一个加速度计。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Ok thanks, unfortunately i cannot change the requirements of 1.8V. I will look for an other accelerometer.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分