英特尔
直播中

董超

7年用户 266经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

没有用于英特尔操作系统内存的兼容光盘

CPU:I5 7500主板:MSI b250 krait games存储:HDD(GPT)
嗨,我购买了16 GB的英特尔硬盘内存,但是当安装驱动程序时发生这种情况并且我不知道该怎么做,MSI说我只需激活Optane Genie并且所有配置都准备好使用intel optane
但是这个问题发生了。
请感谢您的帮助。
我附上信息和SS        
Inf.rar
574.0 K.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

CPU: I5 7500
Motherboard: MSI b250 krait gaming
Storage : HDD (GPT)

Hi, I bought and intel optane memory 16 GB, but when installing the drivers happened that and I don't know what to do, MSI says that I just have to activate Optane Genie and all the configuration is ready for the use of intel optane but this problem happens. pls thanks for your help.

I attach information and SS

回帖(2)

董超

2018-10-22 11:49:06
现实化:
我在msi页面看到了我的MotherBoard的驱动程序,这里有intel optane 15.9的驱动程序(首先我安装了英特尔v16.5的最新版本)现在没有向我显示同样的问题,现在告诉我没有
已在设备中检测到intel optane内存模块。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

actualization:

I saw the drivers for my MotherBoard in the msi page and here there is driver of intel optane ver 15.9 (firstly I installed the latest version from Intel  v16.5) and now don't show me the same problem, now tells me that no intel optane memory modules have been detected in the device.
举报

董超

2018-10-22 12:03:04
一些主持人可以关闭这个帖子,我解决了问题更改为启用选项“Windows 8.1 / 10 WHQL支持”和新选项出现在集成外设“M2_2 - RST Pcie存储重映射 - >启用”然后切换到另一个端口m2我的
英特尔optane和问题解决了(如我附上的截图)。
如果其他MSI用户有同样的困惑/问题,我就把它留在这里     
Screen.zip 
407.6 K.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

some moderator can close this post, I solved the problem changing to Enabled the option "Windows 8.1/10 WHQL Support" and new option appears in Integrated Peripherals "M2_2 - RST Pcie Storage Remapping -> Enabled"  then switch to the other port m2 my intel optane and the problem was solved (As in the screenshots that I attached). I leave this here if other MSI users have the same confusion / problem

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分