[问答]

是否可以在旧的PNA-L N5230A上使用7步校准宏

旧的PNA-L(N5230A 1.1Ghz CPU)不支持短校准(4个端口的7步校准)方法。
我预计固件(A.07.50.67)将不会更新,因为该设备已停产数年。
我只是想知道安捷伦是否可以准备可以在旧PNA-L上运行的校准宏,它将支持七步手动校准。
现有的手动校准方法很长。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The old PNA-L (N5230A 1.1Ghz CPU) do not support the short calibration (7 step cal for four ports) method. I do not expect that the firmware (A.07.50.67) will be updated as the unit is out of production for several years. I just wonder if Agilent could prepare calibration macro that could run on old PNA-L that will support seven steps manual calibration.  

The existing manual calibration method is very long.  

回帖(4)

孔德羲

2019-4-16 11:13:10
你能澄清你的七个步骤吗?
我知道机械可以有6步,Ecal可以有3步,但我不确定你在七步的位置(除非你指的是导向功率校准)?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Can you clarify the seven steps you mean?  I know there can be a 6 step with mechanical, and a 3 step with Ecal, but I'm not sure where you ge the seven steps (unless you mean guided power calibration as well)?
举报

王玉英

2019-4-16 11:23:11
引用: 脑洞大赛9 发表于 2019-4-16 20:34
你能澄清你的七个步骤吗?
我知道机械可以有6步,Ecal可以有3步,但我不确定你在七步的位置(除非你指的是导向功率校准)?

嗨Joel Heppy新年!!!
好吧,我在PNA-X上检查它,它显示了2个端口机械校准的7个步骤:端口1:打开(1),短(2),负载(3),端口2打开(4),短(5),
加载(6),并通过端口1和端口1
港口2(7)。
我应该更具体一点:旧PNA-L机械校准的步骤数为:4端口27步3端口26步2端口17步1端口3步PNA-X上机械校准的步数为:
4端口15步骤3端口11步骤2端口7步骤1端口3步骤简单的步骤是特别方便的,您需要在不同的连接器类型之间进行校准,真正的生命安全真的很高兴有这个宏用于较低的数字
旧PNA-L上的步骤校准

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Joel 

Heppy New Year!!! 

Well I check that on PNA-X and it showing like 7 steps for 2 port mechanical cal: Port 1: Open(1) , Short(2), Load(3), Port 2 Open(4) , Short(5), Load(6), and thru between Port 1 & Port 2(7). 

I really should be more specific: 

The number of steps for mechanical calibration on old PNA-L are: 

4 Ports 27 steps 

3 Ports 26 steps 

2 Ports 17 steps 

1 Port 3 steps 

The number of steps for mechanical calibration on PNA-X are: 

4 Ports 15 steps 

3 Ports 11 steps 

2 Ports 7 steps 

1 Port 3 steps 

That short number of steps are specially convenient what you need to calibrate between different connector type, Truly a life safe 

It really will be nice to have that macro for lower number of calibration of steps on old PNA-L.
举报

刘华湘

2019-4-16 11:37:32
引用: e08506806 发表于 2019-4-16 20:45
嗨Joel Heppy新年!!!
好吧,我在PNA-X上检查它,它显示了2个端口机械校准的7个步骤:端口1:打开(1),短(2),负载(3),端口2打开(4),短(5),
加载(6),并通过端口1和端口1

我相信PNA-L和PNA-X之间的差异是通过方法。
在PNA-X上,默认的直通方法是Unknown Thru,因此是7步2端口cal。
在PNA-L上,由于接收器架构,无法实现1层Unknown Thru cal,因此默认情况下它会执行适配器删除。
如果你的PNA-L有一个全局增量匹配cal(第一层),你将可以做一个7步未知通过cal作为第二层cal。
Global Delta Match cal是在测试端口执行的宽带第一层校准,无需像您为日常测量需求执行的常规用户那样频繁重复。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I believe the difference between the PNA-L and PNA-X is the thru method.  on the PNA-X the default thru method is the Unknown Thru and hence the 7-step 2-port cal. on the PNA-L, due to the receiver architecture, a 1-tier Unknown Thru cal is not possible and therefore it performs an adapter removal by default.  if your PNA-L has a global delta match cal (1st tier) however, you will be able to do a 7-step unknown thru cal as a 2nd tier cal.  the Global Delta Match cal is a broadband 1st tier calibration performed at the test ports and does not need to be repeated as often as the normal user cals you perform for your daily measurement needs.
举报

孔德羲

2019-4-16 11:54:13
引用: Topcbpcba 发表于 2019-4-16 20:59
我相信PNA-L和PNA-X之间的差异是通过方法。
在PNA-X上,默认的直通方法是Unknown Thru,因此是7步2端口cal。
在PNA-L上,由于接收器架构,无法实现1层Unknown Thru cal,因此默认情况下它会执行适配器删除。

除了daras评论之外,您还可以使用PNA-L菜单栏顶部的下拉菜单在PNA-L上执行您自己的全局增量匹配校准:响应:校准并在那里某处是GDM(不在
仪器现在,所以不能说)。
由于Rx硬件配置的变化,PNA-L是L'ish(成本更低),这节省了资金,但需要预先确定用作源的端口匹配与端口匹配之间的差异
用作负载。
这是“delta-match”术语的特征,并且不会随着电缆/连接器/固定装置而改变,因此可以表征一次并用于其他cals。
但是一旦将其描述为第一层,则可以使用7步cals。
但等等,有更多:如果你使用“修改校准”复选框,在某些情况下你也可以使用QSOLT校准(如果你有一个定义的通过),并允许2端口校准只有4步(OSLT)。
一个4端口校准,有6个步骤(端口1上的OSL,1-2到1-3,到1-3)。
如果您的cal是不可插入的(例如每个端口上的f-f),您可以表征直至1次,将其添加到cal-kit,并将其用于定义的直通卡!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Further to daras comment, you can perform your own Global Delta Match cal on the PNA-L using the pull-down menu on the top of the PNA-L menu-bar:  Response:Cal and under there somewhere is GDM (Not at an instrument now, so can't say).

The PNA-L is L'ish (lower cost) due to changes in the Rx hardware configuration which saves money  but makes requires a pre-characterization of the difference between the Match of a port used as a source, and the match of a port used as a load.  This is the "delta-match" term which is characterized, and doesn't change with cables/connectors/fixtures so can be characterized one time and used for other cals.

But once that is characterized as a first tier, then the 7-step cals can be used.

BUT WAIT, there's MORE:  If you use the "modify cal" check box, in some cases you can also use the QSOLT cal (if you have a defined thru) and that allows a 2 port cal with only 4 steps (OSLT).  And a 4 port cal with 6 steps (OSL on port 1, thru 1-2, thru 1-3, thru 1-4).

If your cal is non-insertable (such as f-f on each port) you can characterize a thru 1 time, add it to the cal-kit, and use it for the defined thru cal!
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分