是德科技
直播中

罗红

7年用户 174经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Overlap Precedence如何在Momentum 2009中发挥作用?

我正在尝试对天线进行建模,并且在顶层我有一个循环轨迹,并且一个过孔从上到下连接。
相同的形状在顶部迹线下方循环。
我没有得到正确的模拟答案,因为我用矢量网络分析仪测量了天线。
我在想Stackup设置是个问题。
我认为重叠优先级与模拟错误的事实有关。
我认为Momentum只是模拟顶层或底层并忽略其他东西。
关于Overlap优先级的作用,没有明确的文档!
当导体在顶部和底部时有什么影响?
文件上的图片看起来像金属相互合并(http://edocs.soco.agilent.com/display/ads2011/Defining+Substrates+in+an+EM+Simulation)这可能是我得到的原因
错误的结果。
它为什么合并金属?
我真的不明白这个参数。
如果你知道答案,也许潜伏在你周围的人可以发一个简短的说明。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am trying to model an antenna, and on the top layer I have a loop trace, and a via connects from top to bottom.  The same shape loops underneath the top trace.  I am not yielding the correct simulation answer as i have measured the Antenna with a Vector Network Analyzer.  I am thinking the Stackup setup is the issue.  I believe the overlap precedence has something to do with fact the simulation is wrong.  I think somehow Momentum is simulating only the top or bottom layers and ignoring other stuff.   

There is no clear documentation on what this Overlap precedence do!  What is the effect when you have conductors on top and bottom?  The pictures on the documentations look like the metal merge each other (http://edocs.soco.agilent.com/display/ads2011/Defining+Substrates+in+an+EM+Simulation) this could be a reason why I get the wrong results.   Why does it merge metal?  

I really don't understand this parameter.  Perhaps those of you lurking around can post a quick note if you know the answer.   
附件

回帖(9)

李桂荣

2019-4-29 13:51:58
重叠先行是相关的,其中来自不同绘图层的多边形映射到Momentum叠层中的相同z位置。
在您的情况下,顶部和底部导体必须位于叠层中的不同z位置,以正确表示电介质顶部和底部的金属。
你能告诉我们你的动量基底定义,即顶部和底部绘图层的映射位置吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Overlap preceeding is relevant where polygons from different drawing layers are mapped to the same z-position in the Momentum stackup.

In your case, top and bottom conductor must be at different z-positions in the stackup, to properly represent the metal at top and bottom of the dielectric. Can you show us your Momentum substrate defintion, i.e. where your top and bottom drawing layers are mapped?
举报

李桂荣

2019-4-29 14:01:42
Momentum是一个平面模拟器,其中电介质是无限的,因此您无法在迹线下方模拟有限的电介质宽度。
但我希望无限条带具有较低的共振频率,而不是更高,所以也许其他错误。
根据我在EM建模方面的经验,问题通常出在模型中而不是模拟工具中。
我会查看您的文件,但我的ADS2011 / 2012许可证不支持ADS2009,我认为* .dsn不足以进行故障排除,因为您还需要检查所有Momentum设置。
如果您使用Momentum设置归档项目,并上传* .zap,我可以将您的项目导入ADS2012并查看。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Momentum is a planar simulator where the dielectrics are infinite, so you cannot model the finite width of dielectric underneath the trace. But I would expect the infinite strip to have a lower resonance frequency, not higher, so maybe something else is wrong. From my experience in EM modelling, the problem is usually in the model and not in the simulation tool.

I would look at your file, but my ADS2011/2012 license does not support ADS2009 and I think that the *.dsn is not enough for troubleshooting because all your Momentum settings need to be checked as well. If you archive the project with your Momentum setup, and upload that *.zap, I can import your project into ADS2012 and have a look.
举报

罗红

2019-4-29 14:08:29
引用: lmksa 发表于 2019-4-29 14:01
Momentum是一个平面模拟器,其中电介质是无限的,因此您无法在迹线下方模拟有限的电介质宽度。
但我希望无限条带具有较低的共振频率,而不是更高,所以也许其他错误。
根据我在EM建模方面的经验,问题通常出在模型中而不是模拟工具中。

亲爱的沃尔克先生,非常感谢你跟进我的要求。
附件是我试图模拟的天线的Ring_Antenna.zap文件。
我使用ADS 2009归档了该项目,因此希望您可以将其导入到更新版本的ADS中。
我同意你的共振频率应该低一些不高。
就像一条信息一样,我使用Allegro设计天线几何,并将其导出为DXF文件。
然后我将它导入到ADS中,我想知道导入过程是否会导致它被误读或误解。
一旦您尝试将其加载到最新版本的ADS中,我一定会从您那里学到一些东西。
运行后,我是否可以将导出的项目从较高版本加载到较低版本?
无论如何我会尝试加载它,但也许你可以告诉我你在项目中看错了什么。
最好的问候,谢谢你的帮助rjrodrig

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Dear Mr. Volker,

Thank you so much for following up on my request.  Attached is the Ring_Antenna.zap file for the antenna I am trying to simulate.  I archived the project using ADS 2009 so hopefully you can import it into a more recent version of ADS.  I do agree with you the resonant frequency should be lower not higher.  Just as a piece of information, I used Allegro to design the antenna geometry, and exported it as a DXF file.  I then imported it into ADS, and I wonder if the import process caused it to be misread or misinterpreted in anyway.

I will certainly learn something from you once you attempt to load it into your most recent version of ADS.  After you run it, will I be able to load your exported project from a higher version to a lower version?  I will try to load it anyway, but maybe you might be able to tell me what you see wrong on the project.

Best regards, and thank you for your help

rjrodrig

附件

举报

李桂荣

2019-4-29 14:19:35
引用: 小蜜蜂12346 发表于 2019-4-29 14:08
亲爱的沃尔克先生,非常感谢你跟进我的要求。
附件是我试图模拟的天线的Ring_Antenna.zap文件。
我使用ADS 2009归档了该项目,因此希望您可以将其导入到更新版本的ADS中。

你好,我得到的结果与你的相似:低频电感相似,所以尺寸似乎没问题,但SRF是不同的。
不知道那里发生了什么。
EM模型和设置对我来说很好。
最好的问候Volker

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello again,

the results that I get are similar to yours: Low frequency inductance is similar, so the dimensions seem to be ok, but the SRF is different.

Not sure what is going on there. The EM model and setup looks fine to me. 

Best regards
Volker

附件

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分