英伟达
直播中

张婧怡

7年用户 199经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

评估WIndows 2016 RDSH和VMware ESXi的Nvidia GRID(会话主机,而不是VDI)

嗨,大家好,
我正试图找到一种方法来将图形和其他职责卸载到GPU上,看起来GRID可以完成这项工作,但所有文档,示例和演示都始终与某种VDI解决方案相关。
我正在专门研究Windows 2016 RDSH,因为我认为复杂的网站,图形和其他富媒体,我们正在努力争取CPU使用率。
可能他认为最好转移到Citrix Xenapp,但是我们需要额外预算,而客户可能并不热衷。
GRID卡真的可以减轻会话托管服务器(如RDSH和Xenapp)上远程桌面用户的负担吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a way to offload graphics and other duties to a GPU and it seems GRID can do the job, but all documentation, examples and demos are always related to some sort of VDI solution. I'm looking specifically at Windows 2016 RDSH as we are struggling big time with CPU usage due to what I believe is complex websites, graphics and other rich media.

It may be he case that it is better to move to Citrix Xenapp, but then we needs to budget extra for that and the customer may not be keen.

Would GRID cards really alleviate the load on remote desktop users on session hosted servers like RDSH and Xenapp?

回帖(2)

陆兰兰

2018-9-27 16:07:56
嗨,
确保GPU有助于改善RDSH和XenApp的用户体验并卸载到GPU。
但是你应该始终启动PoC并测试你的工作量。
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
for sure the GPU helps to improve user experience for RDSH and XenApp and to offload to GPU. But you should always start a PoC and test with your workload.

Regards

Simon
举报

孙成红

2018-9-27 16:17:27
我已经完成了RDSH Windows Server 2016实现。
目前,只支持passthrough,但它确实做得很好。
我正在使用GRID P4卡。
在某些情况下,它甚至是裸机上的Hyper-V,运行两个Windows Server 2016 VM,每个VM都通过Microsoft DDA分配给特定的P4。
这绝对是IMO值得考虑的路线。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I've done an RDSH Windows Server 2016 implementation. Currently, just passthrough is supported, but it does a really good job of it. I'm using GRID P4 cards. In some instances, it's even Hyper-V on bare metal with two Windows Server 2016 VMs running, each assigned to a specific P4 via Microsoft DDA. It's definitely IMO a route worth considering.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分