[问答]

Grid M10,View 7.4,Windows 10 Dual Monitor分辨率问题

嗨,
我在具有双GRID M10卡的UCS C240 M4SX服务器上有4个ESXi 6.5主机。
我遇到的问题是双监视器可以达到的最大分辨率。
我期望能够在Windows 10的两台显示器上获得1920X1080。但是,我能达到的最高分辨率是1366X768。
我使用GRID配置文件M10-1a作为部署指南说明这是Windows 10上的双显示器所必需的。
我使用相同的Nvidia GRID配置文件M10-1b在Windows 7上没有相同的问题。
是否有可能在Windows 10上使用GRID M10获得1920X1080的双屏分辨率?
我的GRID安装只有Virtual PC和Virtual Application许可证。
这使我们的POC暂停,直到我们得到答案或问题得到解决。
谢谢,

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I have 4 ESXi 6.5 hosts on UCS C240 M4SX servers with Dual GRID M10 cards.

The problem I am having is the maximum resolution I can get to with Dual Monitors. I am expecting to be able to get 1920X1080 on both monitors with Windows 10. However, the highest resolution I can get to is 1366X768. I am using GRID Profile M10-1a as the deployment guide states this is required for dual monitors on Windows 10.

I do not have the same problem on Windows 7 using the same Nvidia GRID profile M10-1b.

Is it possible to get dual screen resolution of 1920X1080 with a GRID M10 on Windows 10? I only have Virtual PC and Virtual Application licenses for our GRID installation.

This has put our POC on hold until we can get an answer, or the issue resolved.

Thank You,

回帖(1)

王秀荣

2018-10-10 16:31:57
嗨,
你为什么使用M10-1A配置文件?
请仔细阅读文档。
*剪断*
每个物理GPU都可以支持几种不同类型的虚拟GPU。
虚拟GPU类型具有固定数量的帧缓冲区,支持的显示磁头数量和最大分辨率。
它们根据目标工作负载的不同类别分为不同的系列。
每个系列都由vGPU类型名称的最后一个字母标识。
Q系列虚拟GPU类型面向设计人员和高级用户。
B系列虚拟GPU类型针对高级用户。
A系列虚拟GPU类型面向虚拟应用程序用户。
A系列NVIDIA vGPU支持低分辨率的单显示,因为它们旨在支持远程应用环境,如RDSH和Xenapp。
在这些环境中,虚拟化应用程序通常在屏幕外缓冲区中呈现。
因此,A系列NVIDIA vGPU的最大分辨率与显示器头的最大分辨率无关。
欲了解更多信息,请访问:http://docs.nvidia.com/grid/5.0/grid-vgpu-user-guide/index.html#ixzz54zTGRO9f
关注我们:Twitter上的@GPUComputing |
Facebook上的NVIDIA
*剪断*
那么为什么在Windows 10中使用1A而不是1B?
任何原因?
配置文件仅适用于RDS部署,并且限制为1280x1024分辨率,以避免“错误使用”。
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
why are you using a M10-1A profile? Please read the documentation thoroughly.
*snip*
Each physical GPU can support several different types of virtual GPU. Virtual GPU types have a fixed amount of frame buffer, number of supported display heads, and maximum resolutions. They are grouped into different series according to the different classes of workload at which they are targeted. Each series is identified by the last letter of the vGPU type name.

Q-series virtual GPU types are targeted at designers and power users.
B-series virtual GPU types are targeted at power users.

A-series virtual GPU types are targeted at virtual applications users.

A-series NVIDIA vGPUs support a single display at low resolution because they are intended to support remote application environments such as RDSH and Xenapp. In these environments, virtualized applications are typically rendered in an off-screen buffer. Therefore, the maximum resolution for the A-series NVIDIA vGPUs is independent of the maximum resolution of the display head.

Read more at: http://docs.nvidia.com/grid/5.0/grid-vgpu-user-guide/index.html#ixzz54zTGRO9f
Follow us: @GPUComputing on Twitter | NVIDIA on Facebook
*snip*

So why are you using 1A instead of 1B for Windows 10? Any reason? A profiles are only for RDS deployments and are restricted to 1280x1024 resolution to avoid "wrong usage".

Regards

Simon
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分